My StarHub App

Share what you love about My StarHub App or report any bugs here

Ask a Question
  • •••
HubID upgrade error

Hi I am unable to link my NRIC to my HUbID.  Pls advise

Question

Unable to create Hub ID

Unable to update the current hub id email address to another one. Can anyone help? Is it possible to delete the HUB ID account and register a new one?  Thank you.

Question

Hub ID issue

Hi, I forget my HubID. When I want to retrieve via my IC number. It say HubID is not activated or no security qns. Need help on this please. Thanks!

Question

Unable to link FIN to StarHub account

I'm facing problem to link my Hub ID with my FIN.It always shows an error "The NRIC / FIN you provided already exists in the system. Please enter new one."Please assist.Thanks

Question

Hub iD account is temporarily disabled for security reasons.

Hi,     When I try to log in my Starhub ID account notification box appeared and that is (Hub iD account is temporarily disabled for security reasons). Could you advise me how can I continue to do to enable my StarHub id? Thank you.

Question

Hub iD account is temporarily disabled for security reasons

Hello,Am trying to login to Starhub with my Hubid but unable to do so because it's disabled? Please advise the next steps.

Question

Created Hub I'd with wrong mail if now stuck

Hello,  I have created Hub ID with wrong mail Id. Now stuck. Need need to reset the same.  RegardsPriyadarshi

Question

Starhub Hub Id linking issue

I am trying to link my Starhub account with my postpaid connection but I am getting error already exist in system after keying in FIN number. Please assist with the error.

Question

Can't link mobile number to Hub ID

Hi,  I am having trouble linking my mobile number to Hub ID. It gives the error message that "This FIN is already in use. Please enter a new one" How do I fix this? Thanks

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More