My StarHub App

My StarHub App

Share what you love about My StarHub App or report any bugs here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Hub iD

Keep ahowing above during sign in. When go to Upgrade it shows the ID already registered..but that is my ID.

Question

Unable to view mobile data usage on Starhub ap

Hi  Pls assist as I am unable to view my mobile data usage in my Starhub app.  I currently have two mobile lines with Starhub.  I have tried reinstallling the app several times to no avail. I also press the filter button but my mobile lines doesn’t show. Something broke during one update. pls assist

Question

Hub ID Problem

Hi, i'm facing problem with hub id right. I've created an account and wanted to linked it, but it didn't recognise my NRIC. Can you guys help me? Appreciate it.

Question

Unable to register for a HUB ID

Hi, i tried multiple times to register for a HUB ID on the Starhub website and it always tells me "You may have entered a wrong NRIC / FIN or Security code. Please try again." Visiting the store, they tell me to call 1633. Calling 1633 directs me to use a different browser which still doesn't work.

Question

Pls Help! "The NRIC / FIN provided does not belong to a valid customer"

It always displayed "The NRIC / FIN provided does not belong to a valid customer" when I tried to link to my Starhub Accounts. How to solve it?

Question

Can't login to star hub app

It says: Hub id is temporarily disabled for security reasons...

Question

Unable to see second line in Starhub account and app

Hi, I've signed up for 2 CIS line under my Nric. But I'm not able to see the 2nd line info, usage, bill, etc. I can only see my own line in the starhub app too.  I have sent 2 emails (1 from hub id email and 1 from company email) to Starhub CIS but have not gotten a reply. Please kindly advise. Than

Question

Hub iD Problem

Hi, I was trying to change my Hub iD to reflect my email address, but whenever I click on the activation link sent to my email, I get an error Code 9. Please assist. Thanks.

Question

HubID upgrade error

Hi I am unable to link my NRIC to my HUbID.  Pls advise

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More