My StarHub App

My StarHub App

Share what you love about My StarHub App or report any bugs here

Ask a Question
  • •••
HUB ID and BILLINGS

I have 2 problem: 1. I tried to sign up a HUB ID, but it shown "The NRIC/FIN you provided already exists in the system. Please enter a new one."I don't remember when did i sign up a HUB ID, so I tried to find back my hub ID by clicking the "forgot your hub id" at login page, entering the NRIC/FIN nu

Question

Cannot sign in for HubID

I've just signed up for HubID and they prompt me to sign in again to get started. When I enter my user name, they said that it was wrong so I clicked the forgot HubID link and they said that I do not have a security question and I have not activate my account. But when I try to sign up again they sa

Question

Cannot link Hub ID

Hi, I have just sign a starhub postpaid plan during the past tech show. When I trying to link the Hub ID to starhub account, the system prompt me that "the NRIC already exsit in the system". I search through google and community here and I think that this issue has been happened all around. Hey Star

Question

Unable to link/upgrade Hub ID

Hi I'm unable to link my Hub ID with my NRIC. It always shows an error "The NRIC / FIN you provided already exists in the system. Please enter new one." Please assist.   Thank you.        

Question

Accepted Solution

hub id problem

hi ,i cant seem to  register myself for hub id ,it says i alrdy have an account but when i tried recovering my hub id it says my acc has not been activated . called the hotline thrice today still no chnges.

Question

Unable to create Hub id , please help.

I tried key in my Fin no, its keep show unable create hub id .Please help

Question

e-bill statement not available when I receive email alert

Hi Just want to feedback on your "workflow". You guys are probably in denial since I just saw a typical support reply ( https://community.starhub.com/t5/Others/Received-email-to-pay-my-bill-today-But-found-no-account-in-my/m-p/155662 ) pushing the blame to the subscriber rather than checking on your

Question

Hub id problem

hi ,i cant seem to  register myself for hub id ,it says i alrdy have an account but when i tried recovering my hub id it says my acc has not been activated . called the hotline thrice today still no chnges.

Question

Accepted Solution

How to create hub ID

How can I create a hub ID if I am already a Starhub customer?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More