My StarHub App

My StarHub App

Share what you love about My StarHub App or report any bugs here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
My starhub app

My account details in my starhub app can no longer be view ,i can still see all my mobile number data balance but when i try to add data for one of the mobile line ,it says no billing account found,why is that so ?

Question

My Hub ID not linked to my subscription.

Hi I have just signed up with Starhub TV+ however i am not able to log in to Starhub TV+ as it stated that my hub id does not link to my subscription. Pretty frustrated with this issue.

Question

Unable to Activate my 5g SIM

Hi, I just re-contract on the 20th Sept and I am given a 5g SIM card for activation. I have tried to use the StarHub portal and the StarHub app, but I can't activate it. On the portal > More activities > there isn't a SIM card available to activate. On the StarHub App, I can't locate the place

Question

HubBundle - i'm going crazy!!!

I love the new HubBundle offering (5G-sim mobile plan+broadband+Netflix ... with free Disney+). However, the experience has been a nightmare! Starting with the recontracting experience - tried doing it on Starhub app but it doesn't work; kept getting stuck after a few steps ... system loading un

Question

Can not response from Perx

Anyone encounter error of "Can not get response from Perx - FAPI4078. I cannot access reward from the starhub app.

Question

Separate billing account

Hello, I would like to separate my billing account number for some of the numbers under my name. I understand that there’s a feature in the StarHub app to do such services but it did not respond well. Is there someone who I can talk to help me out. Thank you

Question

How to remove amazon prime membership

Please remove amazon prime membership subscription from my mobile < removed private information >

Question

Billing address insertedll

I am not able to update my billing address through starhub apps. It stated that my postal code is invalid.

Question

Starhub app

Unable to log in via phone or computer

Question

Starhub app.

Why is the Starhub app on iphone not working since yesterday?? It shows taking some time to load, please try again in a few minutes. Been trying since yesterday. Help…

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More