My StarHub App

My StarHub App

Share what you love about My StarHub App or report any bugs here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Starhub app payment using visa credit card

It's been some months since I couldn't pay using Visa Credit/debit cards through the app. The Visa OTP website does not load properly in the app. So I had to always use my mobile browser to pay my bills. Hope the developers can fix the problem soon. Thanks

Discussion

Am unable to login to the satrhub site using my HubID on Web.

I am able to login using my HubID on the MyStarHub App on mobile, however, unable to login to the satrhub site using my HubID on Web. Keeps on looping. I am using a Mac machine, Tried using the default browser Safari Then tried using Firefox The result is the same. Please help.

Question

Unable to download bill

Hello, I have received the e-mail notification regarding my E-bill. However, I am not able to download any bill from the App or website and it indicated that the due amount is $0. I can only download the previous bill, could someone assist with this issue?

Question

F-500 error appeared.

F-500 error In My Starhub app. Would notnallow me to use Rewards etc that I have with some expiring soon...Anyways all re install. Clear cache, re start phone etc methods tried cannot log in..same screen ...F-500. Sent feed back as asked ....doubt that it can be solved by starhub easily..seen same c

Question

How to query order status?

I just dropped order for SIM only plan but after the order was made, no email/SMS being sent. While I would like to query order status from the app, I couldn't sign in either, error code F-500 Can anyone please suggest me on how should I proceed? Thanks. PS: FB message doesn't reply me at all

Question

Unable to access Starhub APP now

Anyone unable to access to Starhub APP or websites now?It's been loading more than 2 hours and still unable to access.

Question

Cannot see data usage on app

I cannot see data usage on app.

Question

My starhub app

My account details in my starhub app can no longer be view ,i can still see all my mobile number data balance but when i try to add data for one of the mobile line ,it says no billing account found,why is that so ?

Question

My Hub ID not linked to my subscription.

Hi I have just signed up with Starhub TV+ however i am not able to log in to Starhub TV+ as it stated that my hub id does not link to my subscription. Pretty frustrated with this issue.

Question

Unable to Activate my 5g SIM

Hi, I just re-contract on the 20th Sept and I am given a 5g SIM card for activation. I have tried to use the StarHub portal and the StarHub app, but I can't activate it. On the portal > More activities > there isn't a SIM card available to activate. On the StarHub App, I can't locate the place

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More