Skip to main content
My StarHub App

My StarHub App

Share what you love about My StarHub App or report any bugs here

Ask a Question
  • •••
W
Can’t link my acc

it said my hub id was not link to my acc need to upgrade. So when I went to upgrade and entered my fin number it said my fin number was not registered

Question

Official Solution

F-500 error for starhub app

Been facing issue login into starhub app for the past 2 weeks, showing F-500 error and prompt to try again later. Report the issue but never receive a

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Jolene_L 

5 days ago

Question

Free disney+ promotion for 12 months on new s21 mobile+ plan not reflected in app?

I activated Disney+ through my starhub app for my new mobile+ 65 plan with Samsung s21. Although it is specifically mentioned that the promotion is va

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

8 days ago

Question

paynow payment to starhub uen not working

i have use paynow to pay starhub uen number < remove private information > is there anyway to getback my money if starhub do not accept this as

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

11 days ago

Question

My StarHub App 101: How to Download and Log in to My StarHub App with Hub iD and mobile number

If you’re reading this, you might be new to My StarHub App, or even new to our StarHub fam-bam (welcome!). If you ask any of our advocates or lo

Article

My StarHub App is not available in iOS App Store Vietnam

Hi, Could you please make the My StarHub App available in Vietnam iOS App Store? I can not find the My StarHub App on the iOS App Store because my re

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 months ago

Question

poor customer service feedback

Chatted with a male service operator on 20 Dec 2020, 435pm, on billing enquiries, and sorting out iHub ID matters. He did attempt to help, but courtes

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 months ago

Discussion

How to Add another member of family to access Starhub Account?

I bought a mobile phone for a family member.How can the member access the Starhub account to co-manage the phone? Currently, only I can access the acc

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

3 months ago

Question

Reward tab error Not Acceptable -406 for android app

rewards tab not working for my starhub android app. I have already reinstall the app but the error still the same

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

3 months ago

Question

Unsubscribe TVB anywhere+

Hi, i have subscribed TVB anywhere+ through Starhub. How can i unsubscribe it? Thks

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

3 months ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question