My StarHub App

My StarHub App

Share what you love about My StarHub App or report any bugs here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
How to remove amazon prime membership

Please remove amazon prime membership subscription from my mobile < removed private information >

Question

Billing address insertedll

I am not able to update my billing address through starhub apps. It stated that my postal code is invalid.

Question

Starhub app

Unable to log in via phone or computer

Question

Starhub app.

Why is the Starhub app on iphone not working since yesterday?? It shows taking some time to load, please try again in a few minutes. Been trying since

Question

Termination charges

I would like to feedback regarding the Starhub App. I have decided to terminate my contract and change to another telco so I checked my contract detai

Idea

Unable to access rewards page

The rewards page is displaying a blank page since last Friday. Any solution as I need to redeem my rewards which are expiring soon

Question

How to Apply for Recurring Credit Card via My StarHub App?

Say goodbye to the late payment fees and skip the queue! Enjoy the convenience to pay your StarHub bills anytime, anywhere on the go with a recurring

Article

Why is the Starhub app so buggy?

What is wrong with starhub app? I linked it to giro, and it stopped making payment for 3 months, which resulted in late payment fee, the guy on the h

Discussion

Missing details in StarHub apps

One of my mobile line details are not appearing in the apps. Sent 2 feedback via the apps but not response till date. Anyone encountered the sam

Question

Hub iD link to My StarHub Account error: The NRIC / FIN provided does not belong to a valid customer

https://login.starhubgee.com.sg/sso/AssociationEnterNricServlet When I input correct FIN and click "Next", it tells me error:"The NRIC / FIN provided

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More