Skip to main content
Music & Movies

Music & Movies

Check out the latest songs and movies here

Ask a Question
  • •••
MondayMusic: Songs to Listen on your Morning Stroll

The circuit breaker was meant to last until today (May 4), but unfortunately, it has been extended until June 1. So, you probably can’t wait until we

Article

Podcasts to Listen to While You #StayHome

In these disconcerting times amid the coronavirus pandemic, podcasts are an alternative way to get inspired, pass the time, learn something new, and e

Article

Can't Get Enough of Hyun Bin? Watch These Movies...

It's Day 12 of the Circuit Breaker, isn't it? I've already gotten into the groove. Now I'm having a good time, fully embracing the joys of being able

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

GraceTan 

6 months ago

Article

MondayMusic: Mood Booster Songs to Add on Your Playlist

Most of us are looking for ways to boost our moods as we try to forget about the current state of our society. With the Circuit breaker enforced right

Article

8 Best Korean Dramas To Watch As You #StayHome

Recently I've gotten this question a lot: "What dramas would you recommend I watch?" How did people know I have been binge-watching Kdramas?! So I've

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

GraceTan 

7 months ago

Article

MondayMusic: Bored with Your Playlist? Here are Songs to Put on Repeat Until You Hate Them

As the COVID-19 global pandemic continues, you are probably asked to #StayHome (Thank you for doing your part to stop the spread of the virus). But th

Article

MondayMusic: Listen to These Songs to Increase Work Productivity

Most of you might be working from home amidst the health crisis we are now facing. Do you want to get motivated while working? They say music can help

Article

MondayMusic: Songs to get you through while stuck at home during this pandemic

We are now living in uncertain times as our normal everyday life has come to a staggering halt amidst the widespread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-1

Article

MondayMusic: Songs to Sing While Washing Your Hands for 20-Seconds

One of the simplest ways to keep ourselves safe is to wash hands amidst the coronavirus outbreak, also known as COVID-19. The Centers for Disease Cont

Article

#MondayMusic: Sing Your Heart Out with these Karaoke Songs

Karaoke singing can be exhilarating. It doesn’t matter if you are drunk or singing out of tune. Because once you hold the microphone, then everyone mu

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question