Lifestyle

Lifestyle

What's your way of life? Share lifestyle tips and tricks with us

Ask a Question
  • •••
Where to Get the Best Muffins in Singapore?

Muffins are a great breakfast on the run, a perfect snack and a nice gift to give as a treat. Tomorrow, 20 February, is National Muffin Day. So, how are you going to celebrate the day? Hopefully by eating lots of muffins. But first, do you know where to get perfect muffins? Look 

Article

My Long Battle Against Obesity - Chapter 1

I wasn't always fat. But I ended up struggling with weight issues for nearly 25 years to date. It didn't use to be that bad but somehow, the weight just creeped up on me and I couldn't get rid of it. How did I get to that horrible point? Well, you're about to find out. Chapter 1: The Background

Question

Things to Keep in Mind while Celebrating Chinese New Year Amid COVID-19

The celebrations for this year’s Chinese New Year are a little more subdued due to the coronavirus pandemic. Don’t worry, we’ll still be able to soak in the festive spirit with various celebrations across the island. There are innovative 

Article

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Happy Lunar New Year to all our GreenR Community Members! While it might be disheartening that the pandemic is still ongoing, we must not forget to usher in the new year with positivity and a lot of HUAT! With all the safety measures in place, tell us how you will be spending this lunar new year w

Discussion

Chinese New Year Survival Guide

Chinese New Year is the most important holiday for all Chinese wherein old customs have been passed down for years. In fact, more than 20% of the world celebrates it every year. Interestingly, new modern activities and traditions have been added as people celebrate the holiday as time passes on. Her

Discussion

Where to Find the Best Croissants in Singapore?

There is no lack of bakeries in Singapore, but it might be a little trickier to find a buttery and flaky croissant. They say there is no such thing as a perfect croissant, but the best croissants are crisp and colour-rich on the outside, light and fluffy on the inside. To help you find the

Article

Best Toppings to Eat with your Bagel

Bagels are everything, they can be part of any meal from your breakfast to dessert. In light of the National Bagel Day today, we’ve made a list of topping ideas to eat your bagel, instead of just your usual plain cream cheese. So, grab your favourite bagel or make your own to get started with

Article

Movies to Watch this New Year's Eve to Kick off 2021

With the COVID-19 pandemic still a concern around the world, some of our New Year's Eve celebrations might be off the table this year. But you can consider having a movie marathon as your new New Year's tradition. So, let us start 2021 from the comfort of your home with these New Year's Eve movies.

Article

Ways to Help Keep your New Year's Resolution

Exercise more. Lose weight. Save more money. Quit smoking. Those are the most common New Year’s resolution of people hoping to spark positive change every new year. Do you remember some of the resolutions you made this year, or were you able to fulfil them all? Chances are, you probably don't

Article

How Do People Celebrate Christmas Around the World?

Christmas is a big holiday around the world. In different parts of the world though, Christmas is celebrated a bit differently to make the holiday special. This year, the celebrations might look different for a lot of us, but that doesn't mean we can't keep many of our most treasured traditions. Let

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More