Lifestyle

Lifestyle

What's your way of life? Share lifestyle tips and tricks with us

Ask a Question
  • •••
Why You Should Update Your Software?

Let’s admit it, software updates can be annoying. Those little pop-up windows telling you to update your software for your computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile device. They take time to install, and even move (or remove) features that you use. Still, it’s highly recommended to update (and

Article

Earth Day: What can you do to help the planet?

Every April 22, we celebrate Earth Day around the globe. If you care for the Earth more, and you want to take the time to celebrate Earth Day, then this article will help you figure out what you can do in the long run.   What is Earth Day all about?  Earth Day is an annual

Article

Things you can do at home or online this Earth Hour

Earth Hour has been going strong since it started in 2007. This global movement for our planet wants to raise awareness and take action on the impact of climate change by encouraging people to switch off their lights on March 28 at 8:30PM your local time.   In light of the ongoing COVID-19 (cor

Article

My Long Battle Against Obesity - Chapter 3

I wasn't always fat. But I ended up struggling with weight issues for nearly 25 years to date. It didn't use to be that bad but somehow, the weight just creeped up on me and I couldn't get rid of it. How did I get to that horrible point? Well, you're about to find out. Chapter 1: The Backg

Discussion

5 Ways to Increase the Steps You Take in a Day

Every first Wednesday in April is National Walking Day, as the name suggests it is to remind people about the health benefits of taking a walk. Walking for 30 minutes each day may sound like it isn’t much, but you can get healthier with more physical activity like walking. So, whether you li

Article

Is your blood pressure normal? Check it out!

When you go to the doctors, they always use this equipment on your arm. You will feel a tight compression for about 10 to 20 seconds before the compression goes off. This equipment is known as Sphygmomanometer. It is used to measure your blood pressure.     How to know if your bl

Article

My Long Battle Against Obesity - Chapter 2

I wasn't always fat. But I ended up struggling with weight issues for nearly 25 years to date. It didn't use to be that bad but somehow, the weight just creeped up on me and I couldn't get rid of it. How did I get to that horrible point? Well, you're about to find out. Chapter 1: The Background

Discussion

Lifestyle Changes to Prevent Obesity

Today is World Obesity Day. If you aren’t aware, Singapore's obesity rate is rising, following a worrying global trend. Should all of us be concerned? It’s a known knowledge that obesity increases the risk of developing chronic diseases. But did you know that being ov

Article

Pokémon turns 25! Here’s How to Celebrate its 25th Anniversary

The Pokémon phenomenon is still going strong and hasn’t faded away ever since it was first introduced in 1996. What started as a video game about collectable pocket monsters has grown into so much more and has taken the world by storm. Currently, there are eight generations of

Article

Books to Read while You #StayHome

Singapore has extended its circuit breaker. Yes, it hasn’t been easy for most of us to stay home in order to help stop the spread of the coronavirus. We’re isolated and there’s no sign of things changing anytime soon. And as we are all stuck at home right now due to COVID-19, we might see more of us

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More