Skip to main content
Lifestyle

Lifestyle

What's your way of life? Share lifestyle tips and tricks with us

Ask a Question
  • •••
5 Ways to Increase the Steps You Take in a Day

Every first Wednesday in April is National Walking Day, as the name suggests it is to remind people about the health benefits of taking a walk. Walkin

Article

Is your blood pressure normal? Check it out!

When you go to the doctors, they always use this equipment on your arm. You will feel a tight compression for about 10 to 20 seconds before the compre

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Steeeveee 

10 d ago

Article

My Long Battle Against Obesity - Chapter 3

I wasn't always fat. But I ended up struggling with weight issues for nearly 25 years to date. It didn't use to be that bad but somehow, the weight

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Jolene_L 

19 d ago

Discussion

My Long Battle Against Obesity - Chapter 2

I wasn't always fat. But I ended up struggling with weight issues for nearly 25 years to date. It didn't use to be that bad but somehow, the weight

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Discussion

Lifestyle Changes to Prevent Obesity

Today is World Obesity Day. If you aren’t aware, Singapore's obesity rate is rising, following a worrying global trend. Should all of us&nb

posted 

1 m ago

Article

Pokémon turns 25! Here’s How to Celebrate its 25th Anniversary

The Pokémon phenomenon is still going strong and hasn’t faded away ever since it was first introduced in 1996. What started as a vid

posted 

2 m ago

Article

Books to Read while You #StayHome

Singapore has extended its circuit breaker. Yes, it hasn’t been easy for most of us to stay home in order to help stop the spread of the coronavirus.

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Alif839 

2 m ago

Article

Where to Get the Best Muffins in Singapore?

Muffins are a great breakfast on the run, a perfect snack and a nice gift to give as a treat. Tomorrow, 20 February, is National Muffin Day. So, how a

posted 

2 m ago

Article

My Long Battle Against Obesity - Chapter 1

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

AmyContrary 

3 m ago

Question

Things to Keep in Mind while Celebrating Chinese New Year Amid COVID-19

The celebrations for this year’s Chinese New Year are a little more subdued due to the coronavirus pandemic. Don’t worry, w

posted 

2 m ago

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question