Skip to main content
Lifestyle

Lifestyle

What's your way of life? Share lifestyle tips and tricks with us

Ask a Question
  • •••
Lifestyle Changes to Prevent Obesity

Today is World Obesity Day. If you aren’t aware, Singapore's obesity rate is rising, following a worrying global trend. Should all of us&nb

Article

Pokémon turns 25! Here’s How to Celebrate its 25th Anniversary

The Pokémon phenomenon is still going strong and hasn’t faded away ever since it was first introduced in 1996. What started as a vid

Article

Books to Read while You #StayHome

Singapore has extended its circuit breaker. Yes, it hasn’t been easy for most of us to stay home in order to help stop the spread of the coronavirus.

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Alif839 

11 days ago

Article

Where to Get the Best Muffins in Singapore?

Muffins are a great breakfast on the run, a perfect snack and a nice gift to give as a treat. Tomorrow, 20 February, is National Muffin Day. So, how a

Article

My Long Battle Against Obesity - Chapter 2

I wasn't always fat. But I ended up struggling with weight issues for nearly 25 years to date. It didn't use to be that bad but somehow, the weight

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

18 days ago

Discussion

My Long Battle Against Obesity - Chapter 1

I wasn't always fat. But I ended up struggling with weight issues for nearly 25 years to date. It didn't use to be that bad but somehow, the weight

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

AmyContrary 

a month ago

Question

Things to Keep in Mind while Celebrating Chinese New Year Amid COVID-19

The celebrations for this year’s Chinese New Year are a little more subdued due to the coronavirus pandemic. Don’t worry, w

Article

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Happy Lunar New Year to all our GreenR Community Members! While it might be disheartening that the pandemic is still ongoing, we must not forget to u

Discussion

Chinese New Year Survival Guide

Chinese New Year is the most important holiday for all Chinese wherein old customs have been passed down for years. In fact, more than 20% of the worl

Discussion

Where to Find the Best Croissants in Singapore?

There is no lack of bakeries in Singapore, but it might be a little trickier to find a buttery and flaky croissant. They say there is no such thi

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question