Internet Connectivity

Internet Connectivity

Getting spotty internet signals? Find solutions and tips here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
starhub terminated customer internet due to sales team didn't process the recontract order

this is the second time starhub can't fulfil an renewal contract request and the internet is discrupted and customer service mentioend there's nothing

Discussion

Home Network Setup

Hi, I'm moving in to a new apartment and I need advice on how to setup my home network and telephone.    – at the main entrance ther

Question

Connecting Port 3 to a Router

I have a starthub 2 Gbps Connection . Port 1 of the ONT Modem is connected to the starhub Linksys router and is doing natting with 10.30.1.0 internal

Question

Recontract and Relocation

Hi , understand fm ur office that my broadband contract has ended and if i renew the contract then i dont need to pay 120 sgd for relocation / install

Question

My account subscription ended on 28th April 2021. Please guide on refund of the deposit

My 12month contract ended on 28th April 2021. I have been trying to get in touch with the support and sent emails but no response. Please guide me by

Question

Internet Not working after Relocation

I had my internet relocation done on Thursday 28th April, its been 48hrs+ and the internet is still not activated. Calling 1633 has been a hellish ex

Question

Nokia wifi beacon 1 comes with a flat ethernet cable?

Flat ethernet cables are more prone to interference than round ones. Can't find any info on what ethernet cables they included. And no, I'm not

Question

CANCEL ORDER

HI PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDER / APPOINTMENT, MY WORKPERMIT WILL EXPIRED IN 1 MONTH. COMPANY WILL HELP TO REORDER. ID: < removed private information &g

Question

Enough is enough Starhub

Dear Starhub, I am absolutely fedup with your support and service now. Timeline of events:  *DAY#1: 22 Apr 2021*1. On 22 Apr my package was

Discussion

Nokia Beacon 1

Hi, can I check if the setup that I have using Nokia Beacon 1 compatible with the 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 wireless networking which is on the new iMac that i

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More