Internet Connectivity

Internet Connectivity

Getting spotty internet signals? Find solutions and tips here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Termination of homehub contract and new boardband contract

Hi, my homehub contract going to end in 1 week time and I only like to sign up for new boardband contract only. May I know what I need to do and when

Question

How to transfer my broadband ownership?

hi I would like to transfer my broadband ownership to another person as I will be moving out the house , may I know if this can be done online ? What

Question

Poor wifi coverage on Nokia Beacon 1 wifi mesh network

Hi,   About 2 months ago i renewed my Starhub 1GBps fibre broadband/TV contract and received a new wifi mesh router, single unit of Nokia Beaco

Question

Unable to access baidu cloud

Unable to access my cloud service, the URL is: pan.baidu.com When I switch to connect using my singtel mobile personal hotpost, I d

Question

How do I apply for a late payment waiver?

Hey guys! I think I am going to be charged a late payment fee in my next bill. The reason for the late payment was that I thought it would get charged

Question

Maxinifinity disconnection & Broadband temp suspension fee

I was out of Singapore and didn’t use the broadband since March 2020. However I kept getting the bills and I kept paying the since the equipment was w

Question

Ethernet connection

Hi there I am trying to set up a wired ethernet connection. I have already connected a network cable from the modem - data point - data point - PC

Question

3G Free MaxMobile (1GB) Data SIM

I don't know what's the rational this SO RESTRICTED free 1GB data SIM, someone please enlighten this? Speed is so slooooow and you can't buy additiona

Question

Broadband subscription

What is my broadbandsubscription plan

Question

Misleading Online Flash Sale

hello starhub, last week I called about my fiber broadband bill and regarding your misleading online flash sale of free 3mth plan but end up your CSV

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More