Internet Connectivity

Internet Connectivity

Getting spotty internet signals? Find solutions and tips here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Terminating Broadband Contract for Misleading Deal

I was re-considering my Starhub broadband because of slow speeds. However, I was sold a 2-year Broadband contract because i would get a new Nokia Beac

Question

Complaint on Recontact and Crazy process for relocation

Hi All, 25th May - I called up starhub for recontract of broadband services as my current plan had expired. They guided me to use the app for recon

Question

Contract Expired but still get bill

Hi StarHub, My 2 contract for Fiber Broadband expired but I still got bill this month. How I can terminate it during CB?

Question

Nokia WIFI Beacon 1 connectivity issue

Hi, I seem to have problems with my Home WIFI and I am using the Nokia WIFI Beacon 1. I just moved into my new residence 2 months ago and installed S

Question

Error Code : 2003

Hi! Whenever I on my tv, there will be a message saying “your set-top box has lost connection (error code:2003). I had on and off router, set-top box

Question

Complain and Feedback

Starhub, 1. On 24Sept@13:05 hrs, telesales (ID90) called on my mobile number () on recontracting my existing Dual broadband. I agreed with excepti

Question

Poor company's business practices n attitude.

I was just at the Starhub store at Parkway. Vivienne Ong my service staff was very patient and informative. She had good service attitude. Unfortunate

Question

Nokia Beacon

I just subscribe to 2GB, the 1st beacon is quiet ok in the living room. I did put the 2nd beacon in master's bedroom. Even with door open, signal/ co

Question

Check your wireless adapter settings to improve wifi signal

If you're having signal and speed issues, look into your wireless adapter settings and carefully see if you can spot anything to get better speeds.

Discussion

Need help for direct ONT

My Starhub router is defective and have replaced a new one. Was advised to change the profile from DG to direct ONT. I call 1633 and have submitted th

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More