Internet Connectivity

Internet Connectivity

Getting spotty internet signals? Find solutions and tips here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Complaint & feeback

Internet broadband and phone service have been down since 22 June, the outage is still ongoing for more than 12 hours now. It’s frustrating not to get

Question

fibre boardband keep dropping

i am a new subscriber to 1G fibre boardband . my wife WFH and everyday had online meeting but keep drop off from her meeting. Arranged your technical

Question

Broadband Packet Loss

The above issue has been happening for the past 3 days. When tracerouting, the loss occurs at the first 203.xxx.xxx.xxx. The following is tracerouting

Question

My fibre broadband gets cut off every night around 7.30pm

I have a Starhub 1Gbps fibre broadband plan and gets it gets cut off every night around 7.30pm. This has been happening almost every night for the las

Question

Starhub website is not user friendly

Dear Sir, I had bad experience in the past and now it seems like the same problem happened again when I try to download past statement and/or check

Question

Disruptive to broadband & TV when re-contract homehub

Perform an online re-contract to starhub+ 1G plan and book an installation date on 7 Jun, 2-4pm. Got a confirmation email from starhub. On the instal

Discussion

SLOW Internet Service Directly from Modem (Not a wireless issue)

I pay for a 1 Gbps. I mostly get 100Mbps and lucky to see 300Mbps. I'm directly plugged into the modem. I've already had a tech come out, suggested ne

Question

nucleus modem restarts every night; also when receiving calls from DV

ive been having this persistent issue that every night from 7-830pm my modem will just go on restart mode. meaning power and PON will go solid, then P

Question

Unable to ping any servers in Dota2

Unable to play Dota 2, the cause is not able to ping any servers. I installed VPN and it works, can starhub help?

Question

Termination of STARHUB TV, Broadband and POD over DGV

Hello! Could you kindly assist with the above mentioned requests with immediate effect. Thanks! Faizil

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More