Skip to main content
Internet Connectivity

Internet Connectivity

Getting spotty internet signals? Find solutions and tips here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Installation Service are extremely disappointing!!!

As mentioned by fros in another post, the installation is by contractor and not the actual Starhub technician. Not willing to even ensure that at leas

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

KaiBoon 

8 years ago

Question

Accepted Solution

mobile broadband end contract

my mobile broadmand will end tomorrow (21-december 2012). i deposited S$200 when i got the contract. when can i get back my deposit?or is there a cont

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Laselle 

8 years ago

Question

MaxInfinity enquiry

Hi, I'm looking at recontracting my current maxonline cable broadband to maxinfinity elite. May i know if the promotion of $49.90 p/m is still on. Als

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

KaiBoon 

8 years ago

Question

Maxonline Promotion Laptop Lenovo U400 BIOS password set and Cisco Router problem

Problem 1:Since redeeming the set in late Nov 2011, I have never gone into the BIOs setup. Now, I need to change the way the Function Keys work by goi

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

KaiBoon 

8 years ago

Question

Regarding the promotion MaxOnline Premium 50mbps

Hi, Can i know this promotion says free modem means there is no payment needed for the modem? and what is the thing i need to pay upfront?  What type

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

KaiBoon 

8 years ago

Question

maxinfinity promo

hi, i am intending to sign up for home broadband under the promo: FREE ASUS R405CA Notebookwith MaxInfinity Ultimate as of current, i am only a StarHu

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

KaiBoon 

8 years ago

Question

Slow connection to iOS and Mac AppStore

Hi there, Since a few days I have very slow download speed form the iOS and Mac Appstore. On my phone I can use my 3G connection (Singtel) and its eve

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Laselle 

8 years ago

Question

Cable point in the room not working

Hi I'm an existing cable tv subscriber and my set-top box is connected to the cable point in my living room.  Recently, I've signed up for Maxonline a

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

JL 

8 years ago

Question

Maxinfinity Plan

I'm a work permit holder, currently my stay place is fibre ready, but without terminal point & ONT.If I'm sign up the Maxinfinity plans with starhub,

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

KaiBoon 

8 years ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question