Internet Connectivity

Internet Connectivity

Getting spotty internet signals? Find solutions and tips here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Starhub Broadband 1Gbps but only 250Mbps

I had subscribed to Starhub Fiber Broadband 1Gbps few years back, recently found out the speed test is getting slower and now only archiving 250 Mbps.

Question

can Smart Wifi and StarHub TV+ work with Linksys E8450 AX3200 Dual Band WiFi 6 Router?

I switched to Nokia Beacon 1 when i recontracted with Smart Wifi and TV+ a few months back and regretted it so badly. We never had any problem with o

Question

After my contract

Recently my 2years contract finish, now facing my fibre contacction connect & reconnect issue, weekday after 7pm, weekend whole day (occur almost

Question

too slow internet speed

Dear StarHub, I have a 1000Mbps Fibre Broadband subscription from StarHub and it has been really slow these days. To confirm, I had test

Question

Homehub+ 2G scam

I was looking for a possible recontact plan and I came across this Homehub+ 2G + … plan from only $15.00 per month. There is no icon or description so

Question

Bad 4G signal at Citylights Condo

Hi, I am a StarHub mobile plan subscriber and stay at Citylights Condo. Recently I experience intermittent 4G connection at this location. The condo i

Question

Intermittent lost of signal

I have been having intermittent lost of signal on my home fibre optic broadband since last year! How can I get Starhub to understand the significance

Discussion

TERMINATION OF CABLE BROADBAND(NO CONTRACT)

HiI would like to know if there is any fee for the termination of the above? Thank you.

Question

Official Solution

Terminate Broadband Service after Contract Expire

Hi,  I want to terminate my Broadband service after the contract ends.  How to terminate the contract? Is there a way to do it from online?  Thanks Yu

Question

Experiencing slow/bad service

My appointment for broadband installation was on 20th June 2021. One starhub engineer came down and told me that couldn't install cos no connection to

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More