Skip to main content
Internet Connectivity

Internet Connectivity

Getting spotty internet signals? Find solutions and tips here

Ask a Question
  • •••
V
What is the process and charges for transfering a starhub broadband connection?

Hi, My friend is letting go of a starhub broadband connection (without contract). And i am moving into a new house soon. What is the process and cha

Question

Intermittend IP address and internet drop

Dear Starhub, I have been facing issues with the stability of the internet connection. Twice a month or more, the internet drops and the main router

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

19 days ago

Question

Request to end the Broadband Contract

Hello Forum Staff, Kindly assist me to terminate my contract which will be ended this month. I had already paid for this month's bill. Please drop m

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

19 days ago

Question

Internet speed way slower than advertised

i pay for the 1 gbps broadband plan, so why is my download and upload speed so slow? Im not even looking for max 1000mbps, just a couple of hundreds w

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

19 days ago

Question

DEBT COLLECTORS!!

That's who I feel I'm talking to when I called n spoke to a Starhub's billing hotline officer.Hi,I'm Josh, have been a Starhub customer for well over

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Vasabun 

20 days ago

Question

Internet Intermittent drop....

I am trying to solve a intermittent drop issue. I have change a few routers and still face the same issue. Is there anyway to trace the fault ? 

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

GerMer1997 

20 days ago

Question

Please refund my money

I had requested for a refund to both my overpaid bills in 17 Dec 2020 but till now, still no response. I had post on facebook as well but the agent

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

24 days ago

Question

Horrible service and service hot lint

My internet cant work since yesterday, called hotline multiple was direct here and there. End up found a option and was robot mention working hours un

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

25 days ago

Question

Is there a list of modem compatibility with StarHub?

I’m wondering about wether there’s a compatibility list of modems compatible with StarHub. If there isn’t, could you recommend me so

Question

Why is StarHub broadbands ALWAYS down !!!! It is happening at about every 3 months?? Why it is the support so poor ?

It is been having this issues at about every 3 months and always the fiber modem showing “ LOS” (flashing Red ). And always said it not

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

25 days ago

Discussion

Get Started!

Ask a question