Skip to main content
Internet Connectivity

Internet Connectivity

Getting spotty internet signals? Find solutions and tips here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Issue with 1G fiber broadband speed testing, only 100Mbps with Nokia Wifi beacon

I installed my new plan with StarHub for 1G fiber broadband with a Nokia Wifi beacon. The internet is unstable and speed test around 100Mbps or less t

Question

EA8100 - Bad Internet Connection

I have been using the Linksys EA8100 router provided by Starhub for the last 2 months and have been experiencing poor internet connection on a almost

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

8 days ago

Question

starhub fibre

I have intermittent SH fibre connection issue and all the ONT lights are green and in good working order. I alays need to power off and on the devices

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

9 days ago

Question

My internet is down

My internet had been down since yesterday morning and it had not been restored yet. I need to work from home but why am I still paying for the service

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

9 days ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Poor Routing to Australian Based Servers on Starhub Network

Hi all, Recently I have been playing some League of Legends on the OCE servers (104.160.156.1) located in Sydney, Australia.   Just over the la

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Sea_Sponge 

9 days ago

Question

Linksys EA8100

The linksys EA8100 is flasing, but the wifi seems to be working.  Is that normal?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ahber79 

10 days ago

Question

Downloading fail to work.

Hi, i have being bothered with network error. Webpage fail to load and its getting more frequent for the past 1 week. I have executed the entire net

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

13 days ago

Question

Very Slow 1000Mbps Fibre Broadband

Dear StarHub, I have a 1000Mbps Fibre Broadband subscription from StarHub and it has been really slow these days. To confirm, I had removed my

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

ramdoss7483 

13 days ago

Question

About to recontract. Can advise me on whether Service activation of $56.71 will be charged?

I am about to recontract, existing plan is 1gbps. Can advise me on whether Service activation of $56.71 will be charged If I choose back the 1gbps p

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

14 days ago

Question

Not able to access to most of the China Website

I am having problem accessing most of the China Website. I have contacted Starhub for help and they yet to figure out what's the problem. Before i cal

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

15 days ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question