Internet Connectivity

Internet Connectivity

Getting spotty internet signals? Find solutions and tips here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Fibre broadband down

Hello, My fiber broadband internet connection was down and found that there is no light at "nucleus" optical network terminal. The Linksys router

Question

Frequent Fibre Internet connection and TV+ issues

Have been a loyal StarHub customer since 2013 - Cable, Fiber, mobile and never had any issues. Since re-contract in early June 2021 where I was forced

Question

Home fibre internet down

Hi Support, I'm staying at CCK area and my Fibre internet not working for almost an hour already. Please advise what is the issue? Thanks.

Question

Termination contract

Looking to termination of contract pls guide me

Question

Static IP Address

I would like to set up a static IP address, but need details like default gateway etc. Anyone has any experience with this?

Question

Issue with 1G fiber broadband speed testing, only 100Mbps with Nokia Wifi beacon

I installed my new plan with StarHub for 1G fiber broadband with a Nokia Wifi beacon. The internet is unstable and speed test around 100Mbps or less t

Question

Starhub wifi connection issues

I'm unable to open certain apps like Disney+, hotstar, foodpanda & deliveroo when using wifi. Apps like grab and netflix have no issues. All the a

Question

Official complaint. Fibre Lost of Signal #LOS

OFFICIAL COMPLAINT. My fibre modem indicated red blinking lights for LOS on Thursday at 4pm. On National Day Eve (gonna miss watching NDP!!) Tried med

Question

LOST OF SIGNAL

I couldn't access to the internet for 3 days. Your techincal came down this evening but still unable to solve the connection issue. Appreciate it if c

Question

Data points not working - need advice

I’ve installed fibre broadband recently and used my own router. refer to attached photo - the grey cable is connected to port 1 on the modem as

Discussion

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More