Internet Connectivity

Internet Connectivity

Getting spotty internet signals? Find solutions and tips here

Ask a Question
  • •••
L
Internet Connection is crap at 90Mbps when I paid for 1Gbps

Hi there, I have been experiencing really "throttled" or dampened speeds (DL/UL both at 90Mbps as per speedtest) when I have been with SH for 1 Gbps. Have to admit, I am a total noob when it comes to network architecture/setup/ language.  I do have a DLINK device (DVG-N5402SP) sitting in bet

Question

Register Sim card via company name

Can we register and get the sim card via from company name ?

Question

home wifi slow

The wifi is really slow at home (Sunset Way). This has happened a no. of times. Wonder what frequency of such incidents make it unacceptable.

Question

issues connecting to some webserver in china

extremely slow when connecting to some webserver from Chian, e.g. tieba.baidu Already tried to reboot modem & router following 30-60-120 rule, but no help

Question

Not able to get wifi

No wifi connection . Tried power off and on but still same problem . can I get service man at home ?

Question

Very Slow Internet Speed for 1Gbps plan

Hi Starhub ,   Can I just check , what's the issue with my connection per below . I have restarted my router and Modem last night but I am getting this kind of speed  ?      

Question

Very low internet speeds on 1 GB Fibre Broadband

Why does Starhub's 1Gb Fibre Broadband give us 50 Mb or much less most of the times? I live in the West in Bukit Timah/ Bukit Batok area. Do others also face this?

Question

Temporary Suspension of Starhub Home Broadband with first 3-Months Free Promotion

I am moving overseas for about a year and had recently started using Starhub's broadband service at home after signing up to get their 3-month free promotion. Was wondering if I suspend my service temporarily, will I be able to still benefit from the 3-month free, after I resume my service?

Question

Mr

Hello. I am the user of Starhub broadband service since last one year and till now the service is very good. But starting from 19th March 2021 I am shocked to received the worst service ever. The internet stopped working on 19th March 2021 morning and I immediately raised a complain to Starhub. To

Question

SH Fibre 1ghz - Nokia Wifi Unit (Beacon 1)

Hi, I just upgraded from SH Fibre 500mbps to 1ghz yesterday. The SH staff came and changed my old Dlink router to the new Nokia Wifi Unit.   The unit is abt 6metre away from my PC. I bought a new Cat6 cable and was well connected to the router (Dlink). I did a speed test previously with the Dl

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More