Internet Connectivity

Internet Connectivity

Getting spotty internet signals? Find solutions and tips here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Ethernet connection

Hi there I am trying to set up a wired ethernet connection. I have already connected a network cable from the modem - data point - data point - PC. Could someone please help me with the numbers to type into these fields please? IP address Subnet mask Default gateway Preferred DNS serv

Question

3G Free MaxMobile (1GB) Data SIM

I don't know what's the rational this SO RESTRICTED free 1GB data SIM, someone please enlighten this? Speed is so slooooow and you can't buy additional AddOn data. Isn't 3G hogging the frequency bandwidth for telco?Don't you think everyone should use more efficient 4G instead?Why not additional reve

Question

Broadband subscription

What is my broadbandsubscription plan

Question

Misleading Online Flash Sale

hello starhub, last week I called about my fiber broadband bill and regarding your misleading online flash sale of free 3mth plan but end up your CSV told me it was 3mth of Hotstar channel... your CSV had told me they will investigate and get back to me in 5days time but I haven't got a callback. ki

Question

starhub terminated customer internet due to sales team didn't process the recontract order

this is the second time starhub can't fulfil an renewal contract request and the internet is discrupted and customer service mentioend there's nothing they can do about it but to wait for a call back within 24 hours. which means internet down for 24 hours for a paying customer just because they fail

Discussion

Home Network Setup

Hi, I'm moving in to a new apartment and I need advice on how to setup my home network and telephone.    – at the main entrance there is a DB box, two LAN ports in the Living room and one LAN port each in the bedrooms.   In the DB box in within a cabinet, I can see a OpenNet t

Question

Connecting Port 3 to a Router

I have a starthub 2 Gbps Connection . Port 1 of the ONT Modem is connected to the starhub Linksys router and is doing natting with 10.30.1.0 internal network. When i connect my laptop directly to port 3 it gets ip as well. I want to connect the router to port 3 so that it can do a Nat of the same n

Question

Recontract and Relocation

Hi , understand fm ur office that my broadband contract has ended and if i renew the contract then i dont need to pay 120 sgd for relocation / installation fees. Can somebody give me the best quote for 1 gbps broadband recontract pls. Deepak

Question

My account subscription ended on 28th April 2021. Please guide on refund of the deposit

My 12month contract ended on 28th April 2021. I have been trying to get in touch with the support and sent emails but no response. Please guide me by when will I receive my deposit refund.

Question

Internet Not working after Relocation

I had my internet relocation done on Thursday 28th April, its been 48hrs+ and the internet is still not activated. Calling 1633 has been a hellish experience so far as they just keep on reading the same answer over and over again and not providing any concrete updates. Anyone in this community can

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More