Internet Connectivity

Internet Connectivity

Getting spotty internet signals? Find solutions and tips here

Ask a Question
  • •••
FK
Not able to get wifi

No wifi connection . Tried power off and on but still same problem . can I get service man at home ?

Question

Very Slow Internet Speed for 1Gbps plan

Hi Starhub ,   Can I just check , what's the issue with my connection per below . I have restarted my router and Modem last night but I am getting this kind of speed  ?      

Question

Very low internet speeds on 1 GB Fibre Broadband

Why does Starhub's 1Gb Fibre Broadband give us 50 Mb or much less most of the times? I live in the West in Bukit Timah/ Bukit Batok area. Do others also face this?

Question

Temporary Suspension of Starhub Home Broadband with first 3-Months Free Promotion

I am moving overseas for about a year and had recently started using Starhub's broadband service at home after signing up to get their 3-month free promotion. Was wondering if I suspend my service temporarily, will I be able to still benefit from the 3-month free, after I resume my service?

Question

Mr

Hello. I am the user of Starhub broadband service since last one year and till now the service is very good. But starting from 19th March 2021 I am shocked to received the worst service ever. The internet stopped working on 19th March 2021 morning and I immediately raised a complain to Starhub. To

Question

SH Fibre 1ghz - Nokia Wifi Unit (Beacon 1)

Hi, I just upgraded from SH Fibre 500mbps to 1ghz yesterday. The SH staff came and changed my old Dlink router to the new Nokia Wifi Unit.   The unit is abt 6metre away from my PC. I bought a new Cat6 cable and was well connected to the router (Dlink). I did a speed test previously with the Dl

Question

Starhub Modem Port1 keeps blinking

Tried to switch off and restart, but keeps blinking, I tried direct wired connections also but working. Starhub service is very poor. Encountered in each month. 

Question

My Fibre broadband contract ended, but Fibre TV still valid. Will there by Fibre link charge for terminating broadband service?

As per title: The current Disney + promo isn't what I want at all. My Fibre broadband contract ended, but Fibre TV still valid. Will there by Fibre link charge for terminating broadband service? No need to return any equipment right? Since I'm still using Fibre TV?

Question

Will the price be the same ?

I'm currently on Starhub HomeHub Plus subscription with free Starhub TV Basic Tier 3, free 1000 Mbps home fibre broadband, free mobile broadband 1GB and free digital voice home. All in paying monthly $74.58. Will I be paying the same amount after my contract end date on 5th April 2021?  

Question

since last week i cant connect to my cable TV showing network link disconnected

since last week i cant connect to my cable TV showing network link disconnected. it looks like i have to do this resetting every 2mths? it took me half and hour or longer to get this shit fix.. i need help

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More