Internet Connectivity

Internet Connectivity

Getting spotty internet signals? Find solutions and tips here

Ask a Question
  • •••
F
CANCEL ORDER

HI PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDER / APPOINTMENT, MY WORKPERMIT WILL EXPIRED IN 1 MONTH. COMPANY WILL HELP TO REORDER. ID: < removed private information >

Question

Enough is enough Starhub

Dear Starhub, I am absolutely fedup with your support and service now. Timeline of events:  *DAY#1: 22 Apr 2021*1. On 22 Apr my package was due to be upgraded and a new device was supposed to be delivered that evening2. At 07:30am (22 Apr) my existing internet and TV stopped working. I di

Discussion

Nokia Beacon 1

Hi, can I check if the setup that I have using Nokia Beacon 1 compatible with the 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 wireless networking which is on the new iMac that is coming soon? Thanks

Question

slow internet

Slow internet. Even no connection to the internet in the evening.

Question

Account Number: < removed private information >

I have recently re-contract with Starhub, while enjoy 4-months free viewing, I'm faced with problem unable to choose which channel I want to view. Example when ON the TV, giving me selection choice only for Netflix, HBO, Asian; as initial said to your sales rep. that I only view channel 111, 823,10

Question

Internet Access for Laptop

Please bear with me as I am not tech-savvy. I need to use my laptop (Lenovo ThinkPad) when WFH every alternate week in my mother's home without Internet access. I have 1G data (Starhub's welcome plan SIM card - currently installed in phone as SIM2). So my questions are:1. How, what model and where&

Question

Irrelevant outstanding bill.

Hi, I've been approached the customer service and billing department regarding this issue but never resolved! There is an outstanding bill back in 2014 under my name but I wasn't the user since I moved out from the apartment in mid-year 2013! I asked for suspending then terminate the service when I

Question

Internet not working

The PON light on the ONT is flashing and there’s no internet connection. Already attempted power cycling router and modem.

Question

Accepted Solution

Slow U/D Speeds for 1Gbps connection

Hello, I am having issue with my U/D speeds. I am subscribed to the 1Gbps Homehub plan and I'm getting poor speeds with a laptop directly connected via CAT7 ethernet cable to the Asus AC88U router which is then directly connected to the Fibre modem. The last time I checked (probably end of 2020) I w

Question

Internet Connection is crap at 90Mbps when I paid for 1Gbps

Hi there, I have been experiencing really "throttled" or dampened speeds (DL/UL both at 90Mbps as per speedtest) when I have been with SH for 1 Gbps. Have to admit, I am a total noob when it comes to network architecture/setup/ language.  I do have a DLINK device (DVG-N5402SP) sitting in bet

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More