Internet Connectivity

Internet Connectivity

Getting spotty internet signals? Find solutions and tips here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Very Slow Internet Speed for 1Gbps plan

Hi Starhub ,   Can I just check , what's the issue with my connection per below . I have restarted my router and Modem last night but I am gett

Question

Very low internet speeds on 1 GB Fibre Broadband

Why does Starhub's 1Gb Fibre Broadband give us 50 Mb or much less most of the times? I live in the West in Bukit Timah/ Bukit Batok area. Do others al

Question

Mr

Hello. I am the user of Starhub broadband service since last one year and till now the service is very good. But starting from 19th March 2021 I am sh

Question

SH Fibre 1ghz - Nokia Wifi Unit (Beacon 1)

Hi, I just upgraded from SH Fibre 500mbps to 1ghz yesterday. The SH staff came and changed my old Dlink router to the new Nokia Wifi Unit.   The

Question

Starhub Modem Port1 keeps blinking

Tried to switch off and restart, but keeps blinking, I tried direct wired connections also but working. Starhub service is very poor. Encountered in

Question

My Fibre broadband contract ended, but Fibre TV still valid. Will there by Fibre link charge for terminating broadband service?

As per title: The current Disney + promo isn't what I want at all. My Fibre broadband contract ended, but Fibre TV still valid. Will there by Fibre li

Question

since last week i cant connect to my cable TV showing network link disconnected

since last week i cant connect to my cable TV showing network link disconnected. it looks like i have to do this resetting every 2mths? it took me hal

Question

how to find my PPPoE password and username

need to setup ps4 to type nat 1 my router is dlink DIR 868L and i try to go http://192.168.0.1/ and username is admin but i dont have password

Question

dlink cctv can’t connect to linksys router

my dlink cctv cannot connect to my starhub linksys router, anything I can do?

Question

Why starhub doesnt come and fix the internet router issue

The 2nd router inside the bedroom doesnt work properly but starhub refuses to fix the problem. Its been happyenning since the TV recontract and they c

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More