Skip to main content
Internet Connectivity

Internet Connectivity

Getting spotty internet signals? Find solutions and tips here

Ask a Question
  • •••
M
Contract ending

I want to know about ending of the broadband contract. My broadband contract will be end on September this year. How can I refund my deposit and what

Question

Lag spikes

Am using Starhub as the ISP with the 1gbps optical fibre nucleus modem and the nokia wifi mesh. I seem to be having extremely bad lag spikes while gam

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

keane806 

a day ago

Question

Can/Will starhub provide static ip for Residental usage who is using StarHub Fiber Plan ?

I need static ip for my NAS. Without it, will be difficult to access from my workplace.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 days ago

Question

2.4GHZ wireless signal intermittent

Is it Modem port 1 green light always blinking fast and router internet yellow light blinking fast and green is ON? After changing Samsung note 20. I

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 days ago

Question

No internet

My interview down from 3pm until now. I thought was my contact ended and went to StarHub store. Find out do not need to re contact. Call hotline for 3

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 days ago

Question

Expected Bandwidth for 1G broadband plan

Hi, i'm on the 1G plan and need to find out: 1. what's starhub committed bandwidth for this plan (for 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz) connection? 2. if the speed te

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 days ago

Question

Billing of Broadband January 16 Jan - 15 Feb 2021

I have contracted on the Starhub Fibre Broadnet with Nokia mesh routers on 25 Jan 2021. In the same token I have cancelled the previous TV plans and

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

GuS55 

4 days ago

Question

Poor Internet Connectivity in Room with Nokia 2 Mesh Router

I have just reconstructed the 1 Gbps Broadband that was installed on 25 January 2021. The Nokia 2 mesh router was put in the Masterbedroom. for my wi

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 days ago

Question

internet is so slow

I have 1 Gbps broadband plan but nowadays internet is so slow,I am observing speed from few days download speed is approx 60 Mbps,how to increase spee

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 days ago

Question

Linksys EA7500 Very very slow

I have home hub 1Gbps Plan, My internet connection very slow for past few months. I have done a speed test and realized that 60 to 80 Mbps only. Ple

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

5 days ago

Discussion

Get Started!

Ask a question