Internet Connectivity

Internet Connectivity

Getting spotty internet signals? Find solutions and tips here

Ask a Question
  • •••
J
Home Network Setup

Hi, I'm moving in to a new apartment and I need advice on how to setup my home network and telephone.    – at the main entrance ther

Question

Connecting Port 3 to a Router

I have a starthub 2 Gbps Connection . Port 1 of the ONT Modem is connected to the starhub Linksys router and is doing natting with 10.30.1.0 internal

posted 

4 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 d ago

Question

Broadband Packet Loss

The above issue has been happening for the past 3 days. When tracerouting, the loss occurs at the first 203.xxx.xxx.xxx. The following is tracerouting

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

9 d ago

Question

Recontract and Relocation

Hi , understand fm ur office that my broadband contract has ended and if i renew the contract then i dont need to pay 120 sgd for relocation / install

posted 

12 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

12 d ago

Question

My account subscription ended on 28th April 2021. Please guide on refund of the deposit

My 12month contract ended on 28th April 2021. I have been trying to get in touch with the support and sent emails but no response. Please guide me by

posted 

15 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

15 d ago

Question

Internet Not working after Relocation

I had my internet relocation done on Thursday 28th April, its been 48hrs+ and the internet is still not activated. Calling 1633 has been a hellish ex

posted 

18 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

16 d ago

Question

Nokia wifi beacon 1 comes with a flat ethernet cable?

Flat ethernet cables are more prone to interference than round ones. Can't find any info on what ethernet cables they included. And no, I'm not

posted 

16 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Xillvion 

16 d ago

Question

CANCEL ORDER

HI PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDER / APPOINTMENT, MY WORKPERMIT WILL EXPIRED IN 1 MONTH. COMPANY WILL HELP TO REORDER. ID: < removed private information &g

posted 

21 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

21 d ago

Question

Complain and Feedback

Starhub, 1. On 24Sept@13:05 hrs, telesales (ID90) called on my mobile number () on recontracting my existing Dual broadband. I agreed with excepti

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

23 d ago

Question

Enough is enough Starhub

Dear Starhub, I am absolutely fedup with your support and service now. Timeline of events:  *DAY#1: 22 Apr 2021*1. On 22 Apr my package was

posted 

25 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

23 d ago

Discussion

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More