Internet Connectivity

Internet Connectivity

Getting spotty internet signals? Find solutions and tips here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Fibre 2Gbps broadband plan only worth only when connecting 2 routers?

Hello!I upgraded my broadband plan to 2GB early this year.So far, I only have 1 router connected to my modem,and found it works 1Gbps per port and I m

Question

Early termination charges for broadband

Hello, I want to know early termination charges can you please help. Thanks

Question

Starhub Internet connection

Hi There, I have been having internet connectivity issues for the past almost 2 months (since mid oct 2020), the first time it happened I reported to

Discussion

Access Denied You don't have permission to access "website" on this server.

This is a going issue and I finally thought to leave this in the community and maybe I will take this to the social media from tomorrow. Last 4 weeks

Question

Difficulty connecting with Wireless@SGx

Hi repeated attempts to get in touch with StarHub over my connection issues on Wireless@SGx have led nowhere. Piecemeal replies from your customer ser

Question

Cannot connect to a specific game online service

This has been happening since last month, trying to access the Epic Games website is very slow and won't let me sign in. But it will resolve itself af

Question

Unprofessional Technician - Eng Chuan

I'm a customer who has been with Starhub for so many years and writing to feedback on the unacceptable behavior of your technician by the name of Eng

Discussion

no internet connection

done all the possible self-trouble shooting but still no internet connection.. check the modem manual (huawei optical network terminal) under table

Discussion

Slow internet connection at night time

Facing slow 4g and wifi at night for recent month. During the day, my 4g and internet are usually good ( abt 80ms for games), but at night, the ping d

Question

bad internet connection

Intermittent no connection or terrible unstable recently. I have already reboot the wifi many times. But it still not working. Please help and fix thi

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More