Internet Connectivity

Internet Connectivity

Getting spotty internet signals? Find solutions and tips here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Packet Loss

Currently experiencing intermitent packlet loss. Anywhere between 2-5%. I've tried all the usual recommended trouble shooting steps of restarting rout

Question

2GB Fibre data plan but does not enhance

I have 2GB data plan , but does not enhance the connection in other room. What would be right option 1.get another smart PRO Mesh router 2. Get anoth

Question

Packet Losses

Hi, I'm noticing packet losses while hopping towards a Taiwan Server. Can we figure out how to optimize my connection here? The packet loss is sign

Question

Wifi connection lost on and off at times recently or change to slower speed

We have 1000Mbps Fibre Broadband plan at home and a loyal customer of starhub. Recently, the wifi connection is on and off lost at times or sometime g

Question

Starhub Broadband 1Gbps but only 250Mbps

I had subscribed to Starhub Fiber Broadband 1Gbps few years back, recently found out the speed test is getting slower and now only archiving 250 Mbps.

Question

can Smart Wifi and StarHub TV+ work with Linksys E8450 AX3200 Dual Band WiFi 6 Router?

I switched to Nokia Beacon 1 when i recontracted with Smart Wifi and TV+ a few months back and regretted it so badly. We never had any problem with o

Question

After my contract

Recently my 2years contract finish, now facing my fibre contacction connect & reconnect issue, weekday after 7pm, weekend whole day (occur almost

Question

too slow internet speed

Dear StarHub, I have a 1000Mbps Fibre Broadband subscription from StarHub and it has been really slow these days. To confirm, I had test

Question

Bad 4G signal at Citylights Condo

Hi, I am a StarHub mobile plan subscriber and stay at Citylights Condo. Recently I experience intermittent 4G connection at this location. The condo i

Question

Intermittent lost of signal

I have been having intermittent lost of signal on my home fibre optic broadband since last year! How can I get Starhub to understand the significance

Discussion

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More