Welcome to Ideas Exchange! Here, the Greenr community and the StarHub team share an exclusive space to collaborate and learn. Got an idea? You’ve come to the right place! Post an idea now!
Ideas Exchange

Ideas Exchange

Have an idea on how to improve StarHub's services and product, or a want a new feature on GreenR Community? Post it here and get your friends to vote for it!

Ask a Question
Disable data roaming from starhub end thru app

We want an option to disable data roaming from starhub end seeing that most mobile phone today support dual sim and we may want to roam on other data provider without the hassle of removing starhub sim card. Its to say starhub have the technology to do it but decide to hold customer hostage.

Idea

• 

New Idea

eSports Content

eSports is a rising trend in Singapore, and the world. With big eSport events attracting millions of viewers, and Singapore playing host to the next big DotA tournament in 2020, StarHub should look at some ways to screen tournaments and engage the eSports demographic.

Idea

• 

New Idea

Giga App UI for Roaming Data

In Giga's app, roaming, if purchased, is shown on the first tab (swipe left on the local limit). However, because the first tab is meant for local data and includes top up buttons for local data at the bottom, this results in an inconsistent UI where users can mistake the top up buttons being for ro

Idea

• 

New Idea

TV contents

StarHub change and promise.Please bring back English Premier League yo your sport. Bring back group of Discovery channels and please keep TVN movies that going to cease soon.

Idea

• 

New Idea

SIM only plan - With SMS's

I like to suggect SIM only plan come with free SMS's. Maybe 100 free SMS's for the $25 plan, I think it not cost much from StarHub since now days rarely people using SMS but me & my wife still using it to left message to each others. Please click "LIKE" to support and thanks and Happy New Year!

Idea

• 

New Idea

Sim card replacement waiver for all STARHUB subscribers

Can you waive the sim card replament for STARHUB subscribers? Specially the hub club members.

Idea

• 

New Idea

Subtitle for Hong Kong Drama

Grateful that there is Mandarin audio for Hong Kong Dramas (be it on VV Drama or Hub Drama First) especially for someone who don't understand the Cantonese language. However, for subtitle, only English subitle is available. It would be really good if we can have Chinese subtitle as well. Especially

Idea

• 

New Idea

Ideas Exchange - Ideas, Feedback and Suggestions for StarHub

Hi everyone!    Do you have an idea on how we can improve the way we do things, or a feedback about a product that you use on a daily basis? If you do, we're all ears!  We're running Ideas Exchange, a space where you can pen down your thoughts on how we can improve on a product or service.  #nofilte

Question

Flexibility to enter another mobile nos to rece data usage alert sms

hihi, suggestion to allow postpaid user to input another mobile nos for receiving data usage alert sms. Setting is alr there but it seems only mobile nos belonging to the account owner will appear in the option list. otherwise, u can't add in any nos on ur own. Thank you! Pls vote "me", i mean, my i

Idea

• 

New Idea

Cease data when data exceeded locally or roaming; Similar to GIGA experience!

Hope Starhub can adopt the practice of ceasing data when postpaid customer exceeds data locally or roaming! This'll greatly reduce the calls or forum posts requesting for waivers. Lol The Giga experience can be brough over to starhub postpaid customers, allowing them flexibility to top-up data on

Idea

• 

New Idea

Get Started!

Post an Idea

How are ideas evaluated?

StarHub Greenr Community Ideas Exchange - Idea Lifecycle

Here are the possible stages that your idea goes through! Get your family and friends to vote for your idea to help it get noticed!

Something possibly cool!

This thought seems nice. Just a few details short.

Got 20 upvotes? Now we’re talking! We are literally talking about this idea internally!

This idea had been approved by us and the community!

The development team is working hard to make your idea happen.

Congratulations! This idea went live successfully!

Is this déjà vu? This idea has either been submitted or implemented already.

There is potential but we’ll have to pass for now!

Interesting! We’ll keep it for now and find the right opportunity to take this further.

Popular Conversations

View More