Welcome to Ideas Exchange! Here, the Greenr community and the StarHub team share an exclusive space to collaborate and learn. Got an idea? You’ve come to the right place! Post an idea now!
Ideas Exchange

Ideas Exchange

Have an idea on how to improve StarHub's services and product, or a want a new feature on GreenR Community? Post it here and get your friends to vote for it!

Ask a Question
Set Data Limit on StarHub app

Currently, StarHub app only allow warning notification to be turned on (in the form of SMS) if you are near limit and subsequently exceed limit until the $222.4 cap limit. Introduce feature to auto limit or user input set limit on data usage through the app which can be useful to prevent accidentall

Idea

starhub customer care - improve throughput

based on my personal experience and observation, there is a need for remote access to improve problem solving.When we call customer hotline on technical issue, the user is unable to pinpoint the exact nature of error or issue, and the care consultant is unable to visualise the setup or hardware or s

Idea

• 

New Idea

Facebook/Twitter for contact

Hi Starhub!We need to have a facebook or twitter account for certain queries to be addressed by Starhub. I don't understand the rationale behind this requirement. Some of us may not have a facebook/twitter account, I suggest that this requirement be removed. Alternatively, contact by Whatsapp or Tel

Idea

• 

New Idea

Re: PASSION CARD

Hi! Can Starhub consider offering promotions (discount on subscriptions etc) to Passioncard members? Senior card members may be offered something extra. This would complement the Government's effort to bring digital access to more citizens.TYks

Idea

• 

New Idea

auto renew capability on the 28 days WOW Data plans or 90/180/365 days plans

Hello Team, As per Carla_P recommendation here. I would like to present a following request for consideration: TL;DR summary: Please add a tick button to the app "Auto renew this plan from balance" when ordering the WOW Data plan. The original request: I would really appreciate an auto renew capabil

Idea

• 

New Idea

For prepaid users, have a 1 month topup

its been years starhub had the prepaid options for users to consider. But this 30 days prepaid options is quite a troublesome problem to deal with! Sometimes I had to topup twice per month due to the 30 days period. Can you guys fix this old problem? Have a 1 month option on top of the 30 days perio

Idea

• 

New Idea

HELP DURING CURRENT CHALLENGING TIMES

Starhub is currently offering a limited time preview of channels till April 20 as a encouragment during the current difficult period.Many subscribers may be facing financial difficulties presently. To support them financilally, Starhub may consider waiving the subscription for Broadband and offer a

Idea

• 

New Idea

Local data available for use overseas

Why not allow us to bring our local data quota to be used overseas?

Idea

• 

New Idea

Discount for Seniors

The current promotion of 20% discount for seniors ends on 21st February I suggest that this feature be made permanent, as a reward for seniors and to motivate them to be with Starhub.I believe no other telco has this feature and starhub would be the first to do so.(It was Stathub who first introduce

Idea

• 

New Idea

Retaining customers

In the highly competitive telco market, it is a big challenge for telcos to retain customers, including Starhub I believe. It is all the more difficult when all the Telcos offer plans that are almost similar. Starhub has to do something different to retain customers. One way to retain customers is t

Idea

• 

New Idea

Get Started!

Post an Idea

How are ideas evaluated?

StarHub Greenr Community Ideas Exchange - Idea Lifecycle

Here are the possible stages that your idea goes through! Get your family and friends to vote for your idea to help it get noticed!

Something possibly cool!

This thought seems nice. Just a few details short.

Got 20 upvotes? Now we’re talking! We are literally talking about this idea internally!

This idea had been approved by us and the community!

The development team is working hard to make your idea happen.

Congratulations! This idea went live successfully!

Is this déjà vu? This idea has either been submitted or implemented already.

There is potential but we’ll have to pass for now!

Interesting! We’ll keep it for now and find the right opportunity to take this further.

Popular Conversations

View More