Welcome to Ideas Exchange! Here, the Greenr community and the StarHub team share an exclusive space to collaborate and learn. Got an idea? You’ve come to the right place! Post an idea now!
Ideas Exchange

Ideas Exchange

Have an idea on how to improve StarHub's services and product, or a want a new feature on GreenR Community? Post it here and get your friends to vote for it!

Ask a Question
Facebook/Twitter account for contact

Hi!We need to have a Facebook/Twitter account to contact Starhub for help on issues. I don't understand the rationale behind this requirement. Some of

Idea

• 

New Idea

WiFi 6 and the new generation WiFi 6E  Routers

WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E Routers HI Starhub,   Could you please make the WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E  Routers available in the broadband plan offer 

Idea

Work from HOME requires HIgh Availability of Internet

Idea 1 Starhub should provide Wired + Cellular Router ensuring 2PATHS to Internet availability This will avoid Downtime in case FibreLink is down&nbs

Idea

WITHDRAWAL OF STAR GROUP FROM INDIAN PACKAGE

Starhub's competing telco is capitalising on the withdrawal. They are advertising a promotion which tells customers not to worry about the "withdrawal

Idea

MyInfo or Singpass

SingTel uses MyInfo or Singpass for new sign ups and Corporate Individual Scheme (CIS). In this era of digitization, it makes sense to leverage on My

Idea

Happy star and Happy star plus plan need to give more data

Happy star (200MB) and Happy star plus (400MB) are very very low data amount in today. The data amount never update since last more than 6 years ago.e

Idea

Set Data Limit on StarHub app

Currently, StarHub app only allow warning notification to be turned on (in the form of SMS) if you are near limit and subsequently exceed limit until

Idea

Unsubscribe from numbershare to transfer to new Apple Watch

Hi, I spent hours trying to unsubscribe from numbershare to transfer to a new Apple Watch, I kept getting error msgs in the StarHub app but with no re

Idea

starhub customer care - improve throughput

based on my personal experience and observation, there is a need for remote access to improve problem solving.When we call customer hotline on technic

Idea

• 

New Idea

Facebook/Twitter for contact

Hi Starhub!We need to have a facebook or twitter account for certain queries to be addressed by Starhub. I don't understand the rationale behind this

Idea

• 

New Idea

Get Started!

Post an Idea

How are ideas evaluated?

StarHub Greenr Community Ideas Exchange - Idea Lifecycle

Here are the possible stages that your idea goes through! Get your family and friends to vote for your idea to help it get noticed!

Something possibly cool!

This thought seems nice. Just a few details short.

Got 20 upvotes? Now we’re talking! We are literally talking about this idea internally!

This idea had been approved by us and the community!

The development team is working hard to make your idea happen.

Congratulations! This idea went live successfully!

Is this déjà vu? This idea has either been submitted or implemented already.

There is potential but we’ll have to pass for now!

Interesting! We’ll keep it for now and find the right opportunity to take this further.

Popular Conversations

View More