Welcome to Ideas Exchange! Here, the Greenr community and the StarHub team share an exclusive space to collaborate and learn. Got an idea? You’ve come to the right place! Post an idea now!
Ideas Exchange

Ideas Exchange

Have an idea on how to improve StarHub's services and product, or a want a new feature on GreenR Community? Post it here and get your friends to vote for it!

Ask a Question
U
Listing a Singaporean telemovie

We are looking to reach out to the right team to list a telemovie content on the on demand movie section. Please advise.

Idea

Allow StarHub Prepaid Users to toggle Data Activation and Deactivation on user's end.

Hello StarHubI just learned that there is no way for StarHub Prepaid user to bar all data connection (on the SIM card end) by the user themselves. The

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Roy1987 

2 m ago

Idea

Please add multi gig fibre broadband services

Please add true multi gig (2.5Gbps, 5Gbps and 10Gbps) fibre broadband plans. The majority of mass market Wifi 6 routers these days come with multi gig

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

RT80 

2 m ago

Idea

eSIM

I feel that eSIM will allow Starhub to get more customers especially when this is the future. I personally want eSIM so that I can separate my busines

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

JerryN 

2 m ago

Idea

• 

Considering

Starhub TV+ Free-to-Air Channels

Since currently Starhub can only stream free-to-air channels on their TV+ service if you install specific models of Linkysys routers, which some subsc

Idea

Facebook/Twitter account for contact

Hi!We need to have a Facebook/Twitter account to contact Starhub for help on issues. I don't understand the rationale behind this requirement. Some of

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

zacharyquek 

3 m ago

Idea

• 

New Idea

Google Nest Router and Wifi

Will Starhub be offering Google Nest Router and Wifi bundle?I've been on your old Google Wifi bundle and would like to see Starhub to offer this combi

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

limkayyong 

3 m ago

Idea

• 

New Idea

WiFi 6 and the new generation WiFi 6E  Routers

WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E Routers HI Starhub,   Could you please make the WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E  Routers available in the broadband plan offer 

posted 

4 m ago

• 

Last response by 

limkayyong 

3 m ago

Idea

Work from HOME requires HIgh Availability of Internet

Idea 1 Starhub should provide Wired + Cellular Router ensuring 2PATHS to Internet availability This will avoid Downtime in case FibreLink is down&nbs

posted 

9 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Ham_Peng_Kuang 

3 m ago

Idea

Get Started!

Post an Idea

How are ideas evaluated?

StarHub Greenr Community Ideas Exchange - Idea Lifecycle

Here are the possible stages that your idea goes through! Get your family and friends to vote for your idea to help it get noticed!

Something possibly cool!

This thought seems nice. Just a few details short.

Got 20 upvotes? Now we’re talking! We are literally talking about this idea internally!

This idea had been approved by us and the community!

The development team is working hard to make your idea happen.

Congratulations! This idea went live successfully!

Is this déjà vu? This idea has either been submitted or implemented already.

There is potential but we’ll have to pass for now!

Interesting! We’ll keep it for now and find the right opportunity to take this further.

Popular Conversations

View More