HomeHub Go

No Description Added

Ask a Question
  • •••
URGEN - No internet broadband and no phone after upgrade

I am a SH user for many years. I recently renew and upgraded to HomeHub Go. Technician came to my place last Saturday for installation and since then internet/phone is no longer working. It's been 6 days, multiple calls to support but still no progress. I do not have a timeline for a fix. How do I e

Question

Upgrade to HomeHub Go while on contract

Hi,I have 2 Mobile lines + 1 Cable TV + 1 Cable Broadband + 1 Digital Voice. 1) Can I subscribe to HomeHub Go for $138.80 per month and get all the benefits and still keep all my above services (cable will change to fibre I know). 2) Only my cable broadband is ready for re-contract now, so will I ha

Question

Recontract voucher

Question

Upgrade from HomeHub 200 to HomeHub Go

Hi,      I would like to check whether am I eligible for upgrade to Homehub Go? I am currently under Homehub 200 and with 2 mobile line. One of the is tied to Homehub 200. I'm interested in the 15GB data plan as my son always made me pay for excess data . 

Question

Unable to proceed with checkout from cart

Hi,I created a new order online for HomeHub 1000 - 6 months free plan. Once I submit all my details and pass on till the fixed line I can fill all details. The system tells me to check-out. When I press check out, fill the form and then press submit I am taken to the home page after a message - Sorr

Question

Accepted Solution

Your so-called Customer Experience

To your so-called Customer Experience, With the matter of fact, this isn't complimenting any of the service StarHub provided or what I received.I have several problems with StarHub and none of the issues are solved in a smoothly manner that I wished to. All this issues are getting on my nerves and I

Question

enquires

Hi I recently my homehub 200 to homehub go 1gbps. I was told there is going to be a downtime for both my internet and cable tv yesterday for the upgrades. But services is still up thru the day and nothing is upgraded. And my account shows both homehub go 1gbps and homehub 200. Can anyone advice on t

Question

Accepted Solution

21Mbps on 3G Sim Card

I was given a 3G data SIM card when I signed up for the Homehub Go package.  It mentioned 21Mbps Mobile Broadband. I wonder how can a 3G SIM card achieved that kind of speed , which is typically found on a 4G network instead ?

Question

Upgrade

Currently I am under Homehub plan (contract end date is 25 April 2018) and I got a hand phone line under 4G4 (contract end date is 13 Oct 2017). Can I upgrade my hand phone line to Homehub Go now? Or do I have to wait till my hand phone line contract to end?

Question

HomeHub Go Mobile lines

Anyone knows if HomeHub Go offers the 12 month handset upgrade to all the mobile lines or just 1 mobile line under HomeHub Go. Thanks in advanced.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More