HomeHub Go

No Description Added

Ask a Question
  • •••
Homehub Go additional line

Hi does anyone know if i have an existing homehub go, can i add additional number anytime during the duration of the contract?

Question

My identity not recognize by starhub

Hi I tried to register to starhub club using my Singapore identity but was denied saying invalid I. D.  Can't even access 1633 account balance phone system. Pls advise tks!

Question

Homehub Go

Hi SH Community, I am curious on a matter of things before I renew my current homehub 500 (fibre) and I hope someone can kind of make me feel better since I was loyal to Starhub for quite sometime. In fact, I was pretty sure I sign up for Starhub service on my birthday 15 years ago.To begin,  I have

Question

Overcharge on monthly bill after recontract Homehub Go 1Gbps

I have called to 1633 in Jan and sent email to customerservice@starhub.com but till today my requests to investigate the overcharge to my bill are not followed up. Can starhub please investigate promptly and reply me soonest? My subscription is Homehub Go SurfHub15 but the my Dec2016 and Jan2017 bil

Question

OnDemand not working

Hi, Today my set top boxes were upgraded to IPTV and HomeHub 1000. All seems to be working fine, but when I go HBO OnDemand (602), it throws an error "NOT SIGNED ON" Could not check permission status. Please try again later. Error code 7004 This has been going on since morning and this was not the i

Question

delay in delivering the phone for homehub go contract

i had contract to home hub go 1GBPS on 16 Jan and suppose to have the handphone delivered on the same day But was told on that day that the mobile phone not able to deliver on 16 need to waitcall in customer services still no reply each time call into HOTLINE took at least 30 minutes of waitstill no

Question

Change HomeHub Go 1000 to HomeHub Go 1Gbps Plan?

I am currently under HomeHub Go 1000. Is it possible to change/upgrade to Homehub Go 1Gbps Plan while on contract? The new Homehub Go 1Gbps Plan with 15gb mobile data is good for heavy mobile data users like me. Can Starhub offer us current subscribers with the choice of upgrading to Homehub Go 1Gbp

Question

moving house

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More