HomeHub Go

No Description Added

Ask a Question
  • •••
Upgrade of Home Hub Go at 21 months

Hi, can I know if I am allowed to upgrade my Home Hub Go 200 (since it's going to be obsolete) to Home Hub Go 1000 at 21 months of service? I understand that we can do so for mobile lines but not sure if it works the same way for Home Hub Go. Thanks. Mel

Question

Accepted Solution

Early termination of homehub plan

Help needed !!My homehub plan is still active and expiring on April 2018. Still 8 more months to go.I need to terminate the plan, but the issue is I moved back to India without doing the termination back in Singapore. Now how can I able to do the termination from here?Is there anyway to do? I am rea

Question

Homehub go 1000 hubber early recontract fee

Hi all, I signed up homehub go 1000 one year ago and was told that I can buy a new handset after 12mths of contract. But when I called, I was informed there is a $300 recontract fee & a $200 fee waiver. However when I signed up 1 year ago, I was not informed of these charges. The staff told me early

Question

STARHUB CUSTOMER SERVICE/CALL CENTER NOT RESPONDING

Starhub is having the worst customer service. The salesperson made mistake by tagging the wrong mobile numbers into my Home Hub Go plan which result me for not able to use the data provided by the plan. I have made the feedback 2 days ago and the customer service said the respective department will

Question

If I sign up for HomeHub Go, can I purchase a mobile phone of my choice

I am aware that if I sign up for HomeHub Go, I can purchase a mobile phone of my choice. However, it is unclear that how much do I have to pay for the mobile phone of my choice. For instance, based on my existing plan of 4G6, if i were to get a 32Gb Samsung S7 edge 4G+, I don't have to pay a single

Question

Home hub GO

Hi, I have a few question to ask.1. I just recontract my mobile line, other service is eligible to recontract , if I subscribe home hub GO, my mobile line will enjoy 15GB? And including this mobile line the price is $138?2. I have another mobile line nominate under my current address but different a

Question

Demand still free or will be extended

Hi When i sign up the Homehub Go was told that the demand will be free till March 2017 if extended my free will also be extended till the stipulated date?? As now free till Jun 2017? Hence how do i know when the free will end ?

Question

Homehub Go 15

Just subscribe to the HomeHub Go 15 which was supposed to be $138.80 monthly but was charge as homehub & mobile separately adding up to more than $190! Am confused now. Wasn't it supposed to include mobile in?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More