HomeHub Go

No Description Added

Ask a Question
  • •••
Not eligible for recontracting voucher as i am under HomeHub GO ?!

My homehub Go contract has been dued for recontracting since 2 months ago. For the past 10over years i have been receiving recontracting voucher whenever i am able to renew my contract. However this time your CSO mentioned that i am not entitled to voucher  May i ask how is this so? Since i have my

Question

Re-contract voucher Eligibility

Hi Starhub ,  I have been using Starhub home hub go services for past few years , contract has recently ended , i would like to check am i eligible for Re-contract voucher ?  Best Regards,Lisa

Question

Homehub Go 200

hi Im have a homehub Go 200 contract. how do i know when i can recontract/upgrade my current contract. and how do i check it on the starhub website. thanks. hasyimah

Question

Accepted Solution

Iphone 8 plus price plan

Hi, I have already signup for the homehub 1000 and wish to sign up for homehub go 15. Is there any way to see the Iphone 8 plus price plan for homehub go 15.

Question

Iphone 8 plus booking - price plan

I have received email to book for iphone 8 on 19 Sep. i have click the price plan link and only saw plan mobile phone plan XS/S/M/etc for selection. What about Homehub Go 15 mobile plan? Can i just select any price plan e.g. S plan first to confirm the booking, and then change to homehub go 15/homeh

Question

Recontract Voucher $200

Hi StarHub Team, I've been a long time loyalty customer with Starhub for more than 10 years.l'm a Homehub Go 1000 budle and  my main mobile subscription (xxxx 0714) Acc No. 1.1.4111304L and I intend to recontract my yearly contract. Understand that to eligibility customer have to be at least on the

Question

Unknown Video on Demand Charge in Starhub Bill after midnight !!!!

Hi CS, I noticed last 2 month got unknown billing charge from starub which I not purchased (and not sure similar charge made in past and I unnoticed). All these charge occurring after 1 AM for few hours.  All the movie in the list not from my language (Malayalam).  When I showed the abnor

Question

Homehub Go opt for cable TV instead of fiber TV

Hi, For the homehub go package, can i opt for the cable TV instead of fibre TV?

Question

Early Termination

Hi, i need to terminate my homehub contract early as I am relocating from the country. can someone advise how I do this and if there is any penalty charge. I have been in my contract since March 2016. Thanks

Question

Early Termination

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More