HomeHub Go

No Description Added

Ask a Question
  • •••
Recontract/upgrade to Homehub Go

Hi,  My Homehub fibre 1000 contract is ending in May 2018. I hv 2 mobile lines, 1 of which will end in July and the other in 2019.  I would like to convert all my services into Homehub Go. But can i hv an early renewal for my mobile line tat ends in July w/o hving to pay the ERF? And can i still sub

Question

Digital Voice - Caller ID not working

Caller ID not working after moving from Vecm to huawei ONT.

Question

Accepted Solution

Recontracting to HomeHub Go

Hello Starhub, As my HomeHub 1000 contract is coming to an end, I'm planning on recontracting to HomeHub Go. I will like to know if I'm able to do a early recontract for one of my mobile line as the Go 15 mobile plan and also to check if I'm eligible for any handsets voucher for my recontract. Tha

Question

Early Recontract Enquiry

Oct 7 is the first year for my HomeHub account. It also shows that I am now eligible for early recontract.  My questions is, will the early recontract still be available next month? Or only on the 12th month? I wanted to have the new iPhone 8 so how much do I need to pay knowing that 200 will be wai

Question

Home hub Go

Hi! i would like to enquire on a few things 1. how do i add a new additional  homehub go 15gb mobile plan?- do i do it online, through phone or by going down to a store? 2. i would like to recontract my current homehub go 15gb mobile plan, how do i go about it?- do i do it online, through phone or b

Question

Accepted Solution

Calculate the Cost of HomeHub Go plan

Dear sir/madam, What is the estimated cost if I subscibe a 1Gbps Fibre Broadband, 3 mobile lines and 1 Starhub TV (+ Kids Channel) ? Thanks.

Question

Port over a landline from Singtel (which is not under my ownership) to Starhub Homehub Go Bundle

The singtel landline for my house is currently not under my ownership, can the owner write an authorisation letter to authorise me to port the land line over to Starhub for my Homehub Go Bundle (which will be under my ownership)?

Question

Accepted Solution

Recontracting to HomeHub Go 1000

Question

Recontracting to HomeHub Go 1000

Hi, i am a Hubclub subscriber and yesterday i have recontracted my mobile line for the iPhone X under the current S plan. However, i wanted to recontract all my services to the HomeHub Go 1000 so as to enjoy the benefits but in the iPhone X booking, my mobile plan could not be changed. Thus, i would

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More