HomeHub Go

No Description Added

Ask a Question
  • •••
Homehub Go Recontract

I am currently subscribed to HomeHub Go 1gbps along with a bundle of HomeHub SurfHub 15.  Is it possible to recontract the HomeHub Go only? But I wanted to get an iPhone 7 too so how much do I need to pay for the phone? And by getting a new phone, I will not be charged monthly right? I only need to

Question

Recontract eligibility

Hi starhub , I like to check whether is there any voucher for mobile  recontract ? Currently a hubber club for homehub go ? Just went to tm starhub cs ask but they can’t help much . Would appreciate if there is any advise , thanks.

Question

Accepted Solution

Home Hub Go

Dear Sir/Mdm,Good day. I am planning to renew my Home hub. For the Homehub Go 500, for the 15gb mobile line discount, must all lines be subscribed under the 15gb? Or the discount will work as long as it is a starhub line (similar to hub club). In addition, for the mobile line, if we sign up for 15gb

Question

Upgrading to Homehub Go 1000.

Hi everyone! I'm currently subscribing to the follow services: 1) 2x Homehub 10001 is at my Bt Panjang address which is already due for contract renewal. The other one is at my parents' address in Bt Batok which can i can only recontract in June 2019 next year. 2) 2x mobile plans for my parents unde

Question

Recontracting to Homehub GO

Hi, currently I have 3 mobile lines (CIS) and a home hub plan. I'm thinking of recontracting to HomeHub Go but not all of my mobile lines are due for recontract. Appreciate your advise if I'll still be able to recontract with all 3 mobile lines to HomeHub Go plan.Thanks!

Question

recontract

Hi! I'm currently on homehub go 200 plan.If i were to recontract, is it possible for me to downgrade the existing plan to homehub 1000/500?And as for the existing mobile number under the plan homehub go 200, is it possible to sign a new contract plan using another account holder?if yes, is there any

Question

Starhub TV Go

Hi,Understand that the free service will end in Feb but today I am not able to login to view any movies using this service. Any reason why ?  Also when I tried to subscrbe to this service, the price is showing the full price and not the discounted price. Will this only be adjusted on the bill ? Than

Question

Network Signal & downloading speed is too low

Recenly we have entered into homehub go plan in Starhub, but the network speed is too low in 807 Tampines Avenue 4 block even though its fibre connection. Especially in mobile, network signal is too weak. Kindly help to fix this problem.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More