HomeHub Go

No Description Added

Ask a Question
  • •••

Accepted Solution

suspend homehub for 6 months

hi i would like to temporary suspend my service foe 6 months please do review and get back to me

Question

Accepted Solution

Homehub Go recontract

Hi Starhub, I like to seek your enlightenment with regard to recontract of homehub go. I would like to make an early recontract "homehub go", which itself has a postpaid mobile line tagged to it. Understand currently there is only homehub plus. 1. It will become 2 separate contract after? 2  is the

Question

Whats the alternative to HomeHub Go?

Hi, I'm due to recontract in September 2018:- 4 mobiles- fibre broadband- fibre TV- home phone- mobile broadband- home phone line- digital voice global What are my alternative so that I can get this all under one billing account? Homehome Go with its 15GB mobile data looked like the perfect deal for

Question

How to recontract homehub go mobile

How do i recontract my mobile line that is tag to my homehub go via online?

Question

StarHub HomeHub Go SurfHub 15 Recontract??

Dear Sirs, Is the StarHub HomeHub Go SurfHub 15 still available?? What about the waiver of $200 from the early mobile re-contract fee of $300 which homehubbers used to enjoy every 12 months?? I'm already eligible to recontract since 28 June 2018 so does that mean I can't get my annual new handset up

Question

CNBC

Help,... today my PC starhub Go   CNBC  channel display verticalllu.   Why today my PC is displaying CNBC channel vertically?????  other channel is OK.  

Question

StarhubGO

Question

HomeHub Go Mobile Plan discontiuned?

Hi, on the starhub website I no longer see the HomeHub Go Plan for mobile. I would to double check whether the plan has been discontinued?

Question

Recontract

Hi Sir ,   l'm a Homehub Go 1000 bundle and  my main mobile subscription (xxxx xxxx), acct no xxx and I intend to recontract my yearly contract.   I not receive any recontract voucher cos i heard that usually will get $200 voucher .Pls assirs to check.    Beside that, if we sign up for additional mo

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More