HomeHub Go

No Description Added

Ask a Question
  • •••
Termination upon expiry of contract

Hi I would like to terminate all services upon expiry. is there any termination charges that need to be paid??

Question

Digital phone

As my new home is RJ45 connector, do I need to get new phone to connect?

Question

Termination of Contract - Homehub Go

Hi, My Homehub Go plan (with mobile plan, fibre boardband and starhub tv) will end on 11th Dec 2018.  May I know the following: 1) How much is the termination fees at 24th month?2) Which date will it be to terminate at 24th month?3) After termination, can I sign the mobile plan and fibre boardband/s

Question

Upgrading of Homehub

Hi,     My contracts will be ending in 02 Jan 19. I would like to de-bundle my mobile since the Homehub Go is no longer available. Can you advise what is the termination fee to do so? I would like to subscribe to Fiber and Mobile only since the cable tv no longer suit my house installation.

Question

Coming Again Soon??

I was looking forward to recontract to home hub go but learnt that it has retired. Any similar plan with similar cost coming around soon?

Question

Coming Again Soon??

I was looking forward to recontract to home hub go but learnt that it has retired. Any similar plan with similar cost coming around soon?

Question

TERMINATING HOMEHUB GO 15

Hi, I realized that the plan Homehub Go 15 is no longer available and early recontract is available with fee. However, the waiver is unfortunately only for one mobile line. I've decided to terminate my Homehub Go 15 contract and switch to another telco. ONE) How much would I need to pay if I want to

Question

Downgrade the homehub to fibre

it is possible to change from Homehub to juz one fibre contract? And please advise any down time base on previous experience with Starhub everytime re-contract will required a long down time

Question

Terminate

My contract End Dec 19. Can I terminate my contract End of this year. Only TV channel. Internet still need. How can you help

Question

Terminate my contract

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More