HomeHub Go

No Description Added

Ask a Question
  • •••
Homehub Go200

Dear Sir / Madam, Good day to you.Please advise the how the yearly  handset upgrade programme works. When I sign up I'm being told that Homehub customer is eligible for yearly handset upgrade. But now when i called the customer service hotline the staff told me that I need to pay $100 in order to ge

Question

Adding of Additional Line to HomeHub Go 500 Not Allowed Anymore?!

I have pre-booked the iPhone 7 phone for collection this Friday evening. However, as an existing HomeHub Go 500 customer (signed up last year on 02 Oct 2015), I was made aware that I am unable to now add a new mobile line to my HomeHub Go 500 Plan as this has now been changed to the new HomeHub Go 1

Question

HomeHub Go plan upgrades?

I signed up for HomeHub GO 200 last Sept 2015 for $128.80. Now I see there is HomeHub GO - The ultimate value bundle with 1 Gbs Fibre and 15 GB mobile data. I would like to know what are my options here: if I can upgrade to HomeHub GO - The ultimate value bundle and if there is an early recontract f

Question

[Updated] HOMEHUB GO: 7GB MOBILE PLAN, broadband, TV & more at 1 sweet price!

Dear all,   HomeHub Go now has been buffed to all new HomeHub Go 1Gbps Plan at $138.80 per month.   Click here for more informaton.   With the introduction of the new plan, the existing HomeHub Go 200, 500 and 1000 plans are no longer available for New Sign up or Recontract.      ----- Content Upda

Question

Relocation of HomeHub Go fibre broadband and TV

Hi, I moving house next month and would like to arrange the relocation asap. I called the customer service centre and the person over the phone wasn't able to give me clear answers and he was speaking to himself half the time.  First, he insisted that I should call 15 days before I am supposed to mo

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More