Home Networking

Home Networking

A space for home owners to discuss home networking tips & tricks

Ask a Question
  • •••
E
Suspension for Home boardband

Hi, Can I suspend for my home boardband as we will be moving out and new house coming only 3 months later. What will be the charges like?

Question

Throttle or trolling?

Hi what's happening to your broadband? I am on 1gbps but the speed has been like this for weeks.

Question

Move & Recontract

Hello StarHub, I have tried to recontract Broadband with "with 1Gbps Fibre Broadband @ $39.90/month + 1 SMART WiFi" plan, but I couldn't confirm your

Question

How to terminate broadband contract and return devices

I am going back to Japan on 13/Mar/2021, and would like to terminate the current broadband contract by that timing. Could you tell me how to proceed t

Question

Home broadband contract ending soon

hi Starhub,  my home broadband contract is going to end within one month,  would like to know if   any promotion for contract renewa

Question

Broadband Appointment

Hi, I made an appointment for a technician to investigate my slow home wifi connection on 08/02/2021. Appointment was made for 9/02/2021 for 11am-1pm

Question

Complaint about level of Starhub customer services

Hi, I hope this is the correct sub-forum. I’m here to highlight the lacking standards I’ve encountered to see if this is the norm nowada

Question

Activating Port 2 of StarHub nucleus modem

I am trying to use the port 2 of the starhub nucleus modem for my internet based lighting set-up. The port 2 doesn’t work? What do I do? Please

Question

Sujoy B

Hi - I will leaving Singapore for good and would like to know the process of terminating TV connection, Broadband and landline. Would appreciate if I

Question

Broadband termination. Contract ended.

I want to terminate the broadband plan that’s already out of contract. However, the account hold for this plan is no longer in Singapore or cont

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More