Home Networking

Home Networking

A space for home owners to discuss home networking tips & tricks

Ask a Question
  • •••
K
2 Gb fibre broadband plan

I have a question regarding the 2 gb fibre plan. I am told it is actually a 2 no of 1gb fibre broadband plans. Will the internet load be balance autom

Question

Mr Chia

I have sign up the broadband plan but why there is a delivery and installation charges? I did not notice until i complete the sign up via online!!! Ho

Question

Starhub fibre broadband plan

Can starhub have a promotion for 1Gbps fibre broadband for extg customers who wish to recontract or upgrade from 500mbps to 1 Gbps. Include a wifi 6 r

Question

Change Service Agreement Date

Hi, I’ve set up a new broadband plan with Starhub on 28 Mar. But due to change in plan, I’d like to move it forward to 14 Mar. Called CS a

Question

Claiming back Relocation Charge Fee charged to me.

During November 2020, a Starhub Sales Personnel called my starhub mobile phone number to tell me to Recontract my existing Broadband Contract for anot

Question

NOKIA Beacon 1 Cannot support VPN

Have noticed that some of your review and I very much regard that I upgrade my home boardband to use the new NOKIA Beacon 1 that does not support my c

Question

MOBILE TEXT MESSAGES AND LOST CHANNELS AND SOUNDS

Seems there’s a sabotage on my services today. In the morning, I have text message issue, i cannot received reply or new messages. After I comp

Discussion

Suspension for Home boardband

Hi, Can I suspend for my home boardband as we will be moving out and new house coming only 3 months later. What will be the charges like?

Question

Throttle or trolling?

Hi what's happening to your broadband? I am on 1gbps but the speed has been like this for weeks.

Question

Move & Recontract

Hello StarHub, I have tried to recontract Broadband with "with 1Gbps Fibre Broadband @ $39.90/month + 1 SMART WiFi" plan, but I couldn't confirm your

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More