Home Networking

Home Networking

A space for home owners to discuss home networking tips & tricks

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Google Nest

Hi anyone knows if Starhub broadband will work with Google Nest?

Question

What am I charged Modification fee?

hi Starhub,  My current 1gbps broadband contract ended. Then I re-contracted to 500 mbps.  Then I found out that I was charged m

Question

Return of Broadband Equipment

Hi, My broadband and TV contract are ending on Dec 21st. I would like to terminate both. Should i return my equipment on 21st or later within a week

Question

Accepted Solution

Broadband contract will end soon

Hi! If I dont want to renew my broadband after 24mos contract, what shall I do next?

Question

Problem with Nokia WiFi Beacon1

Started the Nokia WiFi Beacon 1 yesterday and the wifi reception was very poor in the rooms (Beacon is in the living room). This can't continue becaus

Question

Nokia Beacon 1 blocking P2P

hi, the nokia beacon 1 was working fine for 2 weeks. however, just 2 days ago, it started to block my p2p apps, e.g. teams, zoom, etc. strangely, noth

Question

Broadband activation

Why on the website there stated that I have to be present during the port activation but need not to be present during the delivery and setup? Can som

Question

Callous Service by StarHub (Unresolved)

Installation of new broadband service was scheduled for 4 to 6pm on Friday, 16 Apr 2021. Received multiple sms from StarHub reminding me of the appoin

Discussion

Customer service rubbish

Last year in the strictest lockdown Starhub went down for a day and half leaving ups with no wifi for two more days, two kids and two parents working

Discussion

Terminate Broadbrand

Hi I would like to terminate my broadbrand

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More