Home Networking

Home Networking

A space for home owners to discuss home networking tips & tricks

Ask a Question
  • •••
K
Existing 1GB broadband and fibre tv line

I am an existing subscriber to 1GB broadband + 1GB fibre tv lines.Can I subscribe to 2 GB broadband (upgrade additional port 3)and at the same time al

Question

termination or relocation

Hi My current broadband plan will be ended at 3rd Jul.And I'll move house at 26th June and need new broadband there. In this case, I'm wondering how

Question

Nokia beacon 1

What is the recommended number of Nokia beacon 1 wifi mesh for a new 4-room HDB unit? Is 2 sufficient? One in the DB box cupboard at the entrance a

Question

Amazon prime subscription

Hi I first activated the starhub free trial for Amazon Prime on 04/12 and received a message indicating it will be chargeable frm 13/01/2021  I

Question

Nokia Smart Wifi - Connection to Beacon

Hi All, I have 2 Nokia Wifi Beacon, one renamed LivingRoom and one renamed Bedroom.  LivingRoom beacon is the main and Bedroom beacon is conne

Question

How long is the Netflix subscription

Hi, i just signed up for homehub plus today. As my plan includes the recording function, i am not given the disney+ i noticed that the disney+ is o

Question

deposit

May i know , if foreigner if already have mobile plan. wanna to sign an additional broadband plan need to pay deposit?

Question

Google Nest

Hi anyone knows if Starhub broadband will work with Google Nest?

Question

What am I charged Modification fee?

hi Starhub,  My current 1gbps broadband contract ended. Then I re-contracted to 500 mbps.  Then I found out that I was charged m

Question

Return of Broadband Equipment

Hi, My broadband and TV contract are ending on Dec 21st. I would like to terminate both. Should i return my equipment on 21st or later within a week

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More