Home Networking

Home Networking

A space for home owners to discuss home networking tips & tricks

Ask a Question
  • •••

Accepted Solution

Instructions to activate Divert Plus

We’ve activated Divert Plus and can’t get the code to intiate the home calls to our mobile phone.  For an analog phone line, it used to be star* # hel

Question

Home broadband charge after contract period expire

My contract period of 2years is going to finish. Do I have to recontract Or no need if I do not want to be bound of another 2years of contract period?

Question

Starhub Fibre Broadband - Activation of Port

Hi Starhub, I had received a call from your colleague to revert the date & time for the activation of port after i subscribed the broadband plan.

Question

No renewal of contract

Hi, thank you for answering my inquiry about deposit refund. If the contract is not renewed, how do I return the device?  And do you give the re

Question

Fibrs early recontract enquiry

I am currently on 1 gbps fibre broadband plan, and looking to upgrade to 2 gbps plan. Can I check if there would be an early recontract fee for doing

Question

StarHub's Nokia Router is very problematic

I'm a new broadband subscriber who just signed up for the service around 2 weeks ago.Below are the problems I've experienced and been experiencing wit

Discussion

Nokia Beacon 1 Issue

I am using 2 units of Nokia Beacon 1 at home because of re-contract with Starhub. I find Nokia Beacon 1 is not very good. The application is practical

Discussion

Deposit refund

Hi, my broadband contract is until August 26, 2021. I don't want to renew my contract anymore.  What should I do to get my deposit refunded?

Question

Installation/Activation of the Fibre

Hi customer service, I just want to confirm on the installation date and timing for my fibre boardband. Thanks and Regards, Fenny

Discussion

Broadband Appointment no show

Starhub does not provide good customer service. I'm disappointed. I had scheduled my new broadband connection appointment for 2nd August 2021 (Fibre s

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More