Home Networking

Home Networking

A space for home owners to discuss home networking tips & tricks

Ask a Question
  • •••
Anyone who has successfully setup dual WAN on homehub 2G?

Hi,I just got Starhub Homehub 2G today and have been trying to enable Dual WAN on my Asus RT-AC88U router (in load balancing mode) and running latest

Question

how to activate the various data points in each room

I have datapoints in all the bedrooms and living room. The netlink fibre termination point is below the DB box in the yard. Hence the Starhub ONT is

Question

Mr

My account is < removed private information >. My bill dated 4/9/21 shows -$43.67. As I have closed my account with starhub, when will I be gett

Question

Termination of homehub plan

My homehub contract has ended. How do I terminate my homehub plan but keep my broadband service?

Question

Using Coaxial point to fix spotty wify

Hello - I have a Fiber TP in living room and Google WIFI mesh. Given the walls, my wifi in the bedroom is very spotty and at times i get less than 1MB

Question

Accepted Solution

terminate home hub, sign up for broadband

hi, I no longer need the home hub and my contract has expired. how do I terminate it and sign up just for broadband? Also, does broadband come with an

Question

Relocate and recontract

Hi, My contract ends on 1st Oct and I'm moving house in early September. I plan to recontract. May I know whether I should submit a relocation re

Question

Refund of broadband deposit

I have a few questions about refund of my broadband deposit. 1. I have already returned to my country.  My friend is going to return the equipm

Question

Add secondary Linksys router to Nokia beacon

Does any one know if I can link a Linksys router to the Nokia beacon mesh set up via an Ethernet wire to the primary router. DHCP has been disabled on

Question

Call Divert only when no one answers

I know you can use *72 for call divert (always) from home phone to mobile. What’s the code to use if I only want to divert when no one answers?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More