Skip to main content
Home Networking

Home Networking

A space for home owners to discuss home networking tips & tricks

Ask a Question
  • •••
D-Link Router to Smart Wi-fi

I received an email from StarHub to switch from my current D-Link router to the new Wi-fi. Thing is, I am a stroke sufferer and can’t do the stu

Question

Last home hub bill charged me for next cycle

I've terminated all my subscriptions on 15th and returned everything. I understand that there is a 32.10 termination fee but i don't understand why i'

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

5 hours ago

Question

Ownership transfers Starhub TV and Broadband service

Hi Everyone, For these ownership transfer of Starhub TV and Broadband Service to be done online instead of going down to Starhub shop to do the tran

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

8 hours ago

Question

Setup Google Nest WiFi together with Nokia Beacon 1

Hi, We’re using existing using Google Nest WiFi near 2 years ago. We just renewed our Broadband contract & we were given 2 units of Nokia

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a day ago

Question

Terminated Starhub after 20 over years of broadband (since SG Cable Vision days)

I've had it with Starhub. They simply gave me every reason to terminate my service with them. Our HomeHub plan contract is over on 20 October and afte

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

juzdeal 

a day ago

Discussion

NOKIA Beacon 1 Cannot support VPN

Have noticed that some of your review and I very much regard that I upgrade my home boardband to use the new NOKIA Beacon 1 that does not support my c

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

slye 

a day ago

Question

Problem with Nokia WiFi Beacon1

Started the Nokia WiFi Beacon 1 yesterday and the wifi reception was very poor in the rooms (Beacon is in the living room). This can't continue becaus

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

slye 

a day ago

Question

Cannot Reschedule Appointment as i'm not registered to any Starhub Service

Dear Starhub Team, I purchased a starhub broadband fibre service(Installation ) as well. Order number is CR20101755745. The date of installation is 2

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a day ago

Question

Nokia Beacon and Google Home unable to locate WiFi

Hi all, just set up my Nokia Beacon, however, I am unable to set up the HK Citation one speaker after changing to Nokia Beacon router. Just wondering

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 days ago

Question

Broadband recontract perks not fulfilled.

HI . I have recontacted my broadband before the 31 Jul 2020 with the following offer.:Get the best WiFi coverage when you work from home. Only with St

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

3 days ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question