Home Networking

Home Networking

A space for home owners to discuss home networking tips & tricks

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Disappointed Service...

I made enquiry on the starhub promotion for 2GB Fibre Internet and place order online. Few days later I got callbackfrom Sales Team that my order was wrong and he told that he cancelled the order and activate new order for upgrade service and internet services will be installed on 27 Jan 2022 and fe

Question

Broadband Connection

Hi Team, After using Singtel Broadband for three years, I switched to StarHub and opted for a new Broadband connection. So far my experience has been disappointing, I do not understand why it takes more than one week (sometimes two weeks) to do the installation and setup. After having a conver

Discussion

Bad Custmer service/lack of knowledge/no ownership for their Job

My internet Serivices has been disconnected since last 4 days and so far no hope on even getting answer why? And also no one responding on the call, all managers are busy and I get the answer of 24hrs, so sorry, they promises to call and never call, what I need is just connect back my service or say

Question

Starhub 2Gbps Plan

Hi, i understand that the starhub 2Gpbs plan comprises of 2 x 1Gbps line. Hence, i have the following questions which need some clarification from starhub team 1. Do i need to install 2 routers (1 for each port) so that i could have 2 sets of wifi which i could tap into at home? 2. Will the sig

Question

Problem with Nokia WiFi Beacon1

Started the Nokia WiFi Beacon 1 yesterday and the wifi reception was very poor in the rooms (Beacon is in the living room). This can't continue because family members work from home and the internet is essential. No such issues with the D-Link 850-L (been using for several years!). On and off the ro

Question

Feel Cheated

Hi all Kindly check your speed of your broadband I paid for 1GB but get less than 300Mbps

Question

How to configure each beacon using ethernet backhaul

Currently i have the default setup by starhub technician. below is the default setup: My Living room beacon 1 is giving me 300mbps on average, but the beacon in common room is only at 50mbps. i have tried putting a router, beacon 1 still giving me 300mbps which is fine, but beacon

Question

Google Wifi Router

Have anyone encountered this issue: I setup Google wifi router succesfully and worked for about 30mins. then it goes offline and cannot be seen as wifi. next day I setup again, and same thing happen. Succesfully connected but after 30mins it goes offline and cannot be seen again. Is there som

Question

Nokia Wi-Fi beacon 1 cannot be added

I want to add an additional Wi-Fi point but the Wi-Fi point can’t be detected after trying manual and scanning the QR code method. I also tried the Ethernet method to no avail. Have reset the Wi-Fi point too. Please advise.

Question

TV+ box Boardband

I have recently recontract my starhub tv boardband to the tv+ box. This tv+ box has so much issue that is unbelievable. I have to help my parents to troubleshoot this garbage every two weeks. I have subscribed to only one Cantonese package and our local channels. One in the living room one in the be

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More