Home Networking

Home Networking

A space for home owners to discuss home networking tips & tricks

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Transportation Fee

Simply put, why should we pay for transportation fee for your technician. We signed a wifi from StarHub and it StarHub responsibility to ensure the wifi is working.

Question

Contract Cancellation

It’s been 2 days since my contract was signed , the technician has not setup the network and unable to use the WiFi. Iam appalled at the service and want to terminate the contract. 

Question

Broadband

Hi, I have existing starhub broadband which is expired 24th month contract since Aug 2021. May I know If I install a new device, will the existing contract automatically expire?  or Do I have to go to Starhub and go through the shutdown process with any payment?Please advi

Question

Why can sign up for recurring payment online but have to terminate by fill in hard form ?

Dear Starhub, can I know why we can sign up for recurring payment online but have to terminate by fill in hard copy form ? Service was prompt when I signing up. But when come to termination, your staff informed me that I have to check with my bank about stopping my recurring payment (which I can si

Question

NOKIA Beacon 1 Cannot support VPN

Have noticed that some of your review and I very much regard that I upgrade my home boardband to use the new NOKIA Beacon 1 that does not support my company's VPN.When I replace with my old router, my VPN works very fine. Starhub should not promote this product when it does not work at all. This is

Question

Fibre broadband ownership transfer

I want to transfer my broadband service AC to new tenants as i vacated the house.The new tenant (House contract signed person) workpass validity is less than six months ,hence she represnted her flatmate to transfer on her name who is a subtenant of the house.This subtenant name is added in HDB site

Question

Feedback and Complaint

We have been with starhub for more than 15 years and this is the first time that we have experience such poor customer and technical support. Firstly, it has been 3 months since we have been unable to get local channels after recontract. We were given the new Nokia beacon. Since then, there have bee

Question

Feedback & complaint

Hi all , This afternoon I called in regarding I'm shifting new flat soon and wanted my homehub service to change to my new place . What the customer service reply me back that I need to pay for the service.  I mention that I no more having any contract with StarHub , I want to use StarHub service ,

Question

Old router and modem

My internet connect, esp wifi is unstable. Sometimes, the upload speed is less than 1mbps. After switching to 3 routers, things did not improve. A CS went through some steps with me and we tested the signal. The internet connect was very strong at that time. So she couldn't detach any problem. My la

Question

billed

My invoice (billed) is wrong, as I manage the claim with starhup

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More