Home Networking

Home Networking

A space for home owners to discuss home networking tips & tricks

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Using own router and SFP to connect to Fiber Termination Point

Hi all, as the title states. I'm currently reorganizing my home networking and I was wondering if it is possible to connect the Fiber Termination Poin

Question

Broadband Owner Transfer and New Installation and Activation

I am a foreigner and currently live in a shared flat. Upon moving out, I want to transfer the ownership to my flatmate. Q1: Can I fill in the transfer

Question

Too many charges to relocate

My father and I are loyal customers and also I am also a shareholder of StarHub stocks. I and appalled that I have to pay multiple layers of fee just

Discussion

Using Coaxial point to fix spotty wify

Hello - I have a Fiber TP in living room and Google WIFI mesh. Given the walls, my wifi in the bedroom is very spotty and at times i get less than 1MB

Question

Personal router?

hi, i have the nokia wifi mesh but its not as powerful as i thought it would. Is it possible to change to a different brand router or must use the one

Question

DVG-2102S x 2 through PPPoE Fibre

We have 2 Digital Voice Global Modems (2 VOIP lines) and would like to use them in our network. One of them is able to connect through some port confi

Question

Help ! Nokia Beacon 1 SSID not found, even after I did factory reset

Hi, I just started to try install Nokia Mesh network with 2 Beacons. It was successfully set up, but after I changed the password in the App, the root

Question

StarHub

I want to terminate my StarHub tv account 24 month contract  terminating bcoz my grandpa and grandma don’t know how to use  we only u

Question

change the broadband order < removed private information > to 1 year plan

Hi I did an online order wrongly < removed private information > to subscribe broadband 2 plan. Can i change this order to 1 year plan. 

Question

Mr. A

I would like to know how do I connect my google nest wifi point to nokia beacon router.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More