GreenR Cookbook

GreenR Cookbook

Do you love to prepare your own meals at home? Share your meal preps and recipes with us

Ask a Question
  • •••
Sotong Masak Hitam (Squid with Ink Gravy)

Some said that this dish originated from Indonesia, while some said it originated from the Philippines through Jesuit missionaries who travelled to Asia during the 17th Century.Honestly, it does not matter the origin of this dish because at the end of the day, it's going into your mouth and travel a

Discussion

All Beefed Up- Thai Stir Fry Beef

Yasssss! I'm back with more recipes to share. Even more geared up cooking in my new kitchen! Let's get straight into it and treat ourselves with succulent beef sirloin strips drenched in thick tangy sauce. Yummy!   Ingredients:  1/2kg beef sirloin strips - boiled till tender 2 cloves

Discussion

Chapati and Dhal

Greetings! I am Dora, one of the GreenR Community volunteers.  During this Circuit Breaker, everyone (including my 3 daughters) advised me not to go out!  To stay at home and be safe, because I am in the vulnerable senior group, i.e. in my 70s.   I would like to share with you a

Article

A Chicken Dinner Winner- Ayam Penyet

Hi Everyone!! So as shared in my last blog from 3rd July,this week will be my last blog recipe and most likely writing up again in September. I'll be back cooking in a nicely renovated kitchen and hopefully with even more scrumptious home recipes to share So this week I will be sharing a recipe u

Article

Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe (Easy-to-Make)

Today is National Sugar Cookie Day, so we’re going to make cookies (Technically, it should just be sugar cookies, but I had to add chocolate chip since I love chocolates😋). You have probably baked cookies that were bought from supermarkets. That’s not a problem. But today. Let’s have some fun and m

Article

Pasta-bilities!- Fried Macaroni

Hey everyone! I'm back again with another week of recipe. This will be my 2nd last recipe for now and I will be back in September. Will share more why in my next recipe blog!Today it's one of my go to pasta recipe when I've got nothing much left in the fridge. Pasta is one of the must have in my gro

Article

How to make rice dumplings?

Dragon Boat Festival is on June 25 this year. This day commemorates the death of the poet and minister Qu Yuan who was exiled from his home country and eventually committed suicide by jumping into the Mi Lo River. Upon learning his death, locals beat drums, dropped rice dumplings (zongzi) into the r

Article

Thai Chicken Soup

Hello Everyone! So this week I'm back with a recipe which is super simple and kids friendly.Soup is one of the most basic dish which we can find from any cuisine; spicy ones, sweet ones, savoury ones and even cold ones! Let's dive into one of the soup dish that my son loves having either with boiled

Article

Sawadee! Om Suastiastu! - Thai Style Squid and Jagung Pedas Manis

Hi Everyone! I hope that all of you are having better days now that the circuit breaker is over. As we enter slowly into phases of reopening, there is definitely one thing that most of us look forward to...travelling again! Am I right or boy am I right?! Two of the many asia countries that I lov

Article

Ramadan Recipe #5: Asam Pedas Ikan Pari (Asam Stingray)

How many of us love having Asam Pedas when we eat our Nasi Padang? I know I do especially when I patron my favourite stall in Geylang Serai Food Market from time to time. But it has been awhile now, due to the circuit breaker. Asam Pedas is a dish that originated from Indonesia, the community of Min

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More