GreenR Café

GreenR Café

Would you like to discuss about any other non-StarHub related matters? Grab a cuppa and start chatting!

Ask a Question
  • •••
NATURAL INSECT REPELLENT WITH ESSENTIAL OILS

NATURAL INSECT REPELLENT WITH ESSENTIAL OILS     Natural Insect Repellent with Young Living Essential Oils   I have a very happy resident mosquito (or two) at home. Every night at about 11pm, I would start to feel the itch and realise that my resident mo

Question

TIME.com: The 30 Most Influential People on the Internet - What's your favourite online personality?

Was scouring the internet about Food Babe (Vani Hari) and stumbled upon this:  http://time.com/3732203/the-30-most-influential-people-on-the-internet/

Question

Can you spot the Oscar in here?

Hint: It's beside C-3PO.

Question

Help me identify a song from your commerical

Hello Starhub, About 5 years ago (2011) you released a commerical that contained a song which I personally enjoyed. Unfortunately after doing extensive research I just can't seem to locate the commerical. So the commerical is something like "Starhub TV anytime anywhere" and when the commercial is pl

Question

WhatsApp Free Call

Hi All.Just for your Info.Android users of WhatsApp can make Free Voice call Now.CheerrssRegards AzamanJ.

Question

Hong Kong to Shenzhen

Can anyone advise whether Singaporeans need to get the Chinese visa in Singapore or can we just get it in Hong Kong if we want to go Shenzhen from Hong Kong?

Question

StarHub Friends Review

Anyone tried StarHub Friends?  Is it real?

Question

Enquiry

Hi there i received a call from 68253567 but i didn't answer coz i was working. When i called back it said that it is from starhub and it was a computer generated voice. May i know if it is from starhub?

Question

Our Awesome Internship at StarHub!

Riding on the momentum of the series of internships done at StarHub by students from Diploma in Business Information Technology (DBIT) at Singapore Polytechnic, we have another unique experience of ours to share.     So it’s been more than a month since we joined StarHub.

Article

5 Tips on Cleaning your Smart Phone

#ICYMI Is your phone in need of a spring cleaning? Here are 5 tips to help you along! Posted by StarHub on Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More