GreenR Café

GreenR Café

Would you like to discuss about any other non-StarHub related matters? Grab a cuppa and start chatting!

Ask a Question
  • •••
Inquiry on partnership for StarHub Services Corporate

Hi,would like to inquire on partnership of sorts and/or referral fees for StarHub Services. Have knowledge and experience in Corporate Telco Sales. Relatively good stronghold of StarHub services ranging from local broadband to international circuits.Keen to explore and to assist in generating revenu

Question

Inquiry on partnership for StarHub Services Corporate

Hi,would like to inquire on partnership of sorts and/or referral fees for StarHub Services. Have knowledge and experience in Corporate Telco Sales. Relatively good stronghold of StarHub services ranging from local broadband to international circuits.Keen to explore and to assist in generating revenu

Question

Locations for road show on 12 sep 2016

Hi, just wondering if there is any road show at bishan or amk area as my internet and tv contract have expired.

Question

Any coming Starhub roadshow as National Day coming?

Will there be any coming Starhub roadshow with special package since National day is coming?The queue ticket at Starhub shop will need to wait for 1 hour plus after work, I am interested to sign up Home Hub package but I don't have so much time to queue, is there any alternate way for me?

Question

Go-Green & Love Our Environment

Playing our part in going green, StarHub is seeing to cut down on paper usages. Therefore, we hope that you all would join us in our efforts to Go Green at workplace and at home.  Let us, together, reduce usage of papers and our carbon footprints with My StarHub e-bill! Click here

Article

whats the song???

yo guys, was watching euro matches at my cc and they showed a starhub ad for catchplay at VOD. they played a super nice song which i could not identify. it goes smth like this "life's like a movie, close your eyes and see if you've got the spirit to fight"

Question

Offers at Bedok

Hi,Is there any promotion or bundle offers are Bedok or Punggol MRT road-shows ? I m looking for Smasung Gear VR, is there any chance for the offer to come again ?

Question

starhub

hello

Question

Blissful Brides Cafe Opening

Singapore’s first-ever wedding cafe opens in the heart of Orchard Road The wedding resource centre will cater to couples’ needs, giving a bird’s eye view of all the wedding-related services in Singapore for their wedding day and beyond.   FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE   Singapore - 1st March 201

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More