GreenR Café

GreenR Café

Would you like to discuss about any other non-StarHub related matters? Grab a cuppa and start chatting!

Ask a Question
  • •••
Purchasing Bluetooth Headset Is A Good Decision?

Bluetooth Headset Versions There are distinctive kinds of headsets in the market, and each of them has its functionalities. This Bluetooth 4.0 version is the most recent form of the innovation, being most quick and the sturdiest. Among its other features, one of the most essential and benefit

Question

Back to School

Hi Everyone! How has 2018 been treating you so far?   Like many other parents out there, the start of 2018 brought with it the start of the school year. For my daughter, it was her first day in pre-nursery and I have been filled with a mixture of emotions during the lead up to it, as well

Article

To the gym!

I've been meddling with different dance forms since young, and I've always preferred a dance session to just sweating it out in a gym. With more intense dance routines, I began to understand the importance of running as dancing alone doesn't build stamina and core strength, you need the stamina and

Article

Meet Our StarHub Customers working overtime to give you a Merry Christmas

Santa Claus isn't the only guy working hard in December! Each festive period in Singapore we busy ourselves with shopping, getting presents, meeting friends...preparing for the end of year celebrations for the office, friends and family. However a very hardworking group of people will be at work

Article

Meet Our StarHub Customers working overtime to give you a Merry Christmas

Santa Claus isn't the only guy working hard in December!   Each festive period in Singapore we busy ourselves with shopping, getting presents, meeting friends...preparing for the end of year celebrations for the office, friends and family. However there is a very hardworking group of people w

Article

Resolving to Stick to My Resolutions

2018 is fast approaching. How many of you, like myself, find it very difficult to fulfill new year resolutions? Of course the year starts off with the whole list of resolutions; you’re all gung-ho about them. That exercise regime, that plan to save money, that diet. Then a couple of weeks or months

Article

Make Sparky's Xmas Wish come true!

I love the end of the year with all the decorations and parties being organized around StarHub. But the one thing I really do enjoy are all the presents so “hint hint” to all StarHubbers- I really like chew toys that look like hotdogs and milk bone snacks. I also know that during this period, a lot

Article

Accepted Solution

Starhub Friends Links all down for months

Previously i used to access www.starhub.com/agents but this is down. Pertaining to https://community.starhub.com/t5/Contests/StarHub-Friends-Programme-Terms-and-Conditions/m-p/126971#U126971 https://community.starhub.com/t5/Contests/SH-Friends-Frequently-Asked-Questions/m-p/126970#U126970 https://co

Question

E-Waste recycling

Hi, I'm Shabana Begum, an NTU student. I'm doing an assignment on e-waste recyling and I'd like to know whether more residents/people (excluding corporations/SMEs) frequently recycle your e-waste. StarHub has a very extensive e-waste recycling programme. Hence, I would like to know if e-waste recycl

Question

Possible Starhub Phishing Site

Hi! I was surfing on Google and than this landing page from "Starhub" appeared. Can anybody identify if this is legit? I don't dare to click on it.    

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More